Do You Have / Are You Planning To Get A Tattoo?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,541 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gillette

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Actually I don't plan to have a tattoo since my gf don't like I only obeying for the sake of our relationship and more else I don't want to argue this about to her

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm well I'm thinking of getting either Marshall 3:16 or F*** Fear Drink Beer

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want to get a huge Triforce with wings on my chest and a Stained glass image of Link and Zelda as a sleeve.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I forgot to mention it before, but I also want to get the Targaryn house Sigil as a tattoo too.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I like Tattoos on others but find it a bit daunting to get one myself , what with the mistakes and the pain lol but if I did decide to do so I'd get this unicorn .. I think it looks pretty awesome
images-113.jpg

Post automatically merged:

They look so awesome on You !!!

carpalfunnelcake

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That cat is golden my dude 😂👍

I desperately want a family tattoo of a
bunch of monkeys climbing a tree 🐒
One arm will be my parents and siblings and the other arm will be my husband and son 👶
Of course, since I'm Samoan, I'd want them both to be tribal sleeves, but because I'm me I still want them to be cartoon-y 😃
Of course, since I'm also a big ole baby, I'll probably never actually go through with it unless I'm drugged out of my mind 😂😂😂

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
I have/had 10 Tattoos, 2 of which are cover-ups of other tattoos I regretted getting so I've actually got 8 tattoos.

I have:
- The Joker from Arkham games on my forearm
- madness as you know it quotes from the joker on my inner forearm.
- a sword on my middle finger
- a smiley face on my wrist
- a Yin and Yang symbol of my left forearm
- a custom tattoo I designed on my left shoulder/chest
- the word Enigma on my chest in that 'Illuminati' style that can be read in reverse upside down.

I may get more in the future.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I have/had 10 Tattoos, 2 of which are cover-ups of other tattoos I regretted getting so I've actually got 8 tattoos.

I have:
- The Joker from Arkham games on my forearm
- madness as you know it quotes from the joker on my inner forearm.
- a sword on my middle finger
- a smiley face on my wrist
- a Yin and Yang symbol of my left forearm
- a custom tattoo I designed on my left shoulder/chest
- the word Enigma on my chest in that 'Illuminati' style that can be read in reverse upside down.

I may get more in the future.
Thats some lovely ink 💓

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The cat one had me rolling I'm sorry 😂😂😂
I'm not planning to get one anytime soon since I think I might get tired of it and no lies, I'm scared of getting a tat
I'd like to get a white/colored one if possible tho! I know ppl say it'll fade in time and will get ugly, but I just love some of those colored tats
Like this one (even tho I don't like flowers and hearts tattoos)

Attachments

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
The cat one had me rolling I'm sorry 😂😂😂
I'm not planning to get one anytime soon since I think I might get tired of it and no lies, I'm scared of getting a tat
I'd like to get a white/colored one if possible tho! I know ppl say it'll fade in time and will get ugly, but I just love some of those colored tats
Like this one (even tho I don't like flowers and hearts tattoos)

I adore tats on other people but I dont like the permanence of it on myself 🙈 😄 its kinda scary knowing I'd have to live with it even if it gets botched... besides that Im allergic to lots of things and could spell trouble for me having a reaction to certain kinds of ink

Rencat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've got a tattoo on my shoulder. Not the best but I still like it. There are a few I still want but it's been about money here in this country, so once things are sorted I'm off to put some colour in my life.. I meant skin lol.