Do You Have / Are You Planning To Get A Tattoo?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

HopefullyAvi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm planning on getting 2(I'm not old enough right now)

One on my neck(back of the neck) which will be a symbol of overcome or wonder, in Japanese.

And one on the arm as the same as my grandfather(my mother and aunt have them to remember him) and i want to remember him forever, he is the most kindest and hardworking person i have ever met.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
3edb13bc9adc1b0fd649f3940f8b9046.jpg
One of my dreams is to have this but it's seems my parents and I have a lot to talk about me having a full body suit like that argh.

Johannes Bryan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Paarthurnax 😿😻🙀 The Black Hand symbol would look like a hand covered in ink just touched you, but the Eye of Magnus or the College of Winterhold symbol sure looks awesome!
Post automatically merged:

The Assassin crest and a tenor clef is great, I want both on my wrists, but the clockwork ones might be on my forearms. I just want them black!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I had a friend in 8th grade with a gorgeous tattoo of a red rose, but I personally have felt that tattoos weren't really my thing so I've never considered getting one. I think if I did get one it would have to be something really meaningful to me, like something to have on me to always remember someone I lost kind of tattoo. I guess I like meaningful things, not just this looks cool. I haven't even ever dyed my hair! :D

rapdevil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
altogether i have three tattoos, one from skyrim, and two from harry potter, but they're small, and I want more

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
i've only got one tattoo so far, but i'm definitely planning to get a few more at some point.
to be fair i was a bit surprised that it didn't really hurt - i found the entire experience really pleasant and relaxing.
IMG_20190919_154252_1.jpg

Frostfox4444

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, although I'm not sure what I'll be getting yet. I want at least one tattoo though for sure!

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've been dying to get a tattoo for a while now but I don't know what kind I want so that's the thing that's holding me back. I'm definitely getting one by the end of this year though. It might end up being my Christmas gift for myself :dinodance:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I have 6 in total. Mostly the names of my kids and birth dates.
I also have my signature picture tattooed on my hip ☺
I'm definitely planning to get more in the future.

BiggusDikkus

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I whant a big catolic cross on my chest and a pic of my city on my back.