Do you prefer good girls/boys or bad girls/boys?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
If it's game i like bad girl type , in real life there is really no indication who is the bad girl or good girl type , so i think i like a girl with weird hobby hahaha

Jayz3363

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I myself prefer good girls, but theres something attractive about a bad girl.

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I prefer good boys/girls, and maybe I literally don't understand badness. It's like one friend was in a outfit, which was meant to make her a "cool bad girl", however I drew her in the very same outfit like she was a kindful sweetheartest princess, and never thought I was wrong with it... I very love when sweetness comes in game, because family shouldn't be spiky to each other, and people are a big one smily family😊
Maybe I just think people, who are truly and absolutely happy to be full of love, are cool😎
Maybe it's a strange answer, but i feel free to tell you it.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If it's game i like bad girl type , in real life there is really no indication who is the bad girl or good girl type , so i think i like a girl with weird hobby hahaha
Soooo, tell me more, what kinda weird hobby?

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I prefer good boys/girls, and maybe I literally don't understand badness. It's like one friend was in a outfit, which was meant to make her a "cool bad girl", however I drew her in the very same outfit like she was a kindful sweetheartest princess, and never thought I was wrong with it... I very love when sweetness comes in game, because family shouldn't be spiky to each other, and people are a big one smily family😊
Maybe I just think people, who are truly and absolutely happy to be full of love, are cool😎
Maybe it's a strange answer, but i feel free to tell you it.
Feel free to tell me anything^^ it was beautiful, I can't agree more to be honest, there's always something about sweetness for me 💙

sheatherper9

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
*stares at question*

Is 'all of the above' an option??? Badness is hot but goodness is adorable. Also I'm pan so when I say "all of the above" I mean ALL.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Good girl without a doubt. I'm not a therapist to be handling the ticking nukes that are bad girls. It is all fun and games, until something really serious happens and you see you wasted years in a relationship with someone who had held so many red flags, you would think you lived in the Soviet Union.
I'm not an easy person to live with, and I'm well aware of that, but I always try to improve. But living with someone who will lash out, steal, cheat or argue at minor things and all the other things "bad" girls are supposed to do, no thanks fam. I'm staying clear of that.
Besides, I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, go to nightclubs or any of the "cool" things people my age do, so I doubt bad girls would even bother with me. Thankfully Sara is a good girl, and I hope I am her good boy.

A healthy relationship, with set boundaries, is worth 100 bad girls in my opinion.

sheatherper9

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wait, cheating and drugs and stuff is included in "bad"??? Heck, I'm gonna change my answer!!! Good, always good!!!