Do you prefer good girls/boys or bad girls/boys?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
That's right...but who is a bad girl really? I wanted everyone to define that 😂😅 I mean are we talking about the girl who rides a motorcycle and has too many tatts? Maybe a few piercings and combat boots? Or the one who lies, is a troublemaker for no good and cheats? 😱
Pfft riding bikes, having tats going to clubs doesn't make girls bad 😇 Its in their personality and how they treat others . I suppose for some being promiscuous and lying is also bad

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 6 years
But we use the term bad or naughty for hmm pervert things and jokes or jests. so if we look at it in that way i prefer a girl that can be both good and naughty :D since that is the term for bad...well that is what i seen when a girl gets called bad. if it is not the second.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh no thats sad . Do you still have the kitty that your nephews tried to burn the whiskers off ? 🙈
I... Found her dead a few months ago on the backyard, there's some foam in her mouth. And i later know that apparently, she eat a food laced with rat poison from the nearby garden 😞, she's an old cat, already live her life, but damn, that day it's depressing
Mr. GrumpyFluff is actually her son you know, he's already an adult himself, but definitely more affectionate and clingy than his mother
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20191109_023949.jpg

This is Mr. GrumpyFluff, name pending of course

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Pfft riding bikes, having tats going to clubs doesn't make girls bad 😇 Its in their personality and how they treat others . I suppose for some being promiscuous and lying is also bad
I know right miss chu~ that's what most people think nowadays~ and I think bad people don't exist to most parts... it's bad things and bad behaviors that exist..
Being bad is bad is bad!! I'm a good girl tho please love me a tiny lil bit *blink blink*

Empties box and goes to sleep inside of it :D
*Tries to get in beside you forcefully*

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I... Found her dead a few months ago on the backyard, there's some foam in her mouth. And i later know that apparently, she eat a food laced with rat poison from the nearby garden 😞, she's an old cat, already live her life, but damn, that day it's depressing
Mr. GrumpyFluff is actually her son you know, he's already an adult himself, but definitely more affectionate and clingy than his mother

View attachment 42265

This is Mr. GrumpyFluff, name pending of course
Im so sorry @Hans Bloodsmith 😢 Thats just awful and heart breaking .

Oooh~ what brand?
Maybe David off or something citrusy 🤔

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I know right miss chu~ that's what most people think nowadays~ and I think bad people don't exist to most parts... it's bad things and bad behaviors that exist..
Being bad is bad is bad!! I'm a good girl tho please love me a tiny lil bit *blink blink*

*Tries to get in beside you forcefully*
I think people are too judgemental ! Living ife the way you please is how it should be . This labelling on how people look , dress or places they hang out in is sucky .

Truly bad people for me are those that torture kids and animals or ill treat the elderly or cause problems in others lives by meddling

Mhm never smelled it~
I use bonbon from Viktor and rolf atm and I'm tired of it but perfume is too expensive TT
Bonbon is nice .. I dont have many choices since I have a scent allergy 😩

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Im so sorry @Hans Bloodsmith 😢 Thats just awful and heart breaking .

Maybe David off or something citrusy 🤔
Yeah, i mean, technically she and i are not in a pet-owner relationship, moreso in a roommate one? I mean she's pretty much still as adventurous as a stray, and it's not like i collar them either. But still, she just so snuggly, always come whenever they heard me take a plate from the rack, gluttonous furball they are ....

And citrusy?.... Like what? Errr Lemonade flavor 😁?

In aaaannnnyyyy case, i think I'll take my chances on that sleepover, already around 3 here and damn, I'm currently running on fume, coffee and spicy noodle.
So, see you guy's later?