Do you prefer good girls/boys or bad girls/boys?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,187 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yeah, i mean, technically she and i are not in a pet-owner relationship, moreso in a roommate one? I mean she's pretty much still as adventurous as a stray, and it's not like i collar them either. But still, she just so snuggly, always come whenever they heard me take a plate from the rack, gluttonous furball they are ....

And citrusy?.... Like what? Errr Lemonade flavor 😁?
Post automatically merged:

In aaaannnnyyyy case, i think I'll take my chances on that sleepover, already around 3 here and damn, I'm currently running on fume, coffee and spicy noodle.
So, see you guy's later?
Lol the thing about Cats , they basically own you and not the other way around . Its great you guys bonded though while she was still here . 💕

😄 If it smelled good enough I'd wear lemonade lol . Orange scents , orange blossom . They tend to uplift you and give a refreshing happy vibe .
There's one called Clinique happy thats my Fav

Sweet dreams @Hans Bloodsmith 🤗

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah, i mean, technically she and i are not in a pet-owner relationship, moreso in a roommate one? I mean she's pretty much still as adventurous as a stray, and it's not like i collar them either. But still, she just so snuggly, always come whenever they heard me take a plate from the rack, gluttonous furball they are ....

And citrusy?.... Like what? Errr Lemonade flavor 😁?

In aaaannnnyyyy case, i think I'll take my chances on that sleepover, already around 3 here and damn, I'm currently running on fume, coffee and spicy noodle.
So, see you guy's later?
Yay~ see you later~~~ have sweet dreams wanna say love you but you're still a guy forgive me 😂😂😂

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The " you're still a guy " bit just killed me 😂
Yeah well that makes misunderstandings 😂😂 gotta face consequences after you say sentences like that to boys 😂😕
But like "Azura miss chuuuu I love you to the pet shop over there and back" and nothing weird happens heheheh 😌

Ehemmm hiiii there!
Mmm... :eek: *ahem* hello there...

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yeah well that makes misunderstandings 😂😂 gotta face consequences after you say sentences like that to boys 😂😕
But like "Azura miss chuuuu I love you to the pet shop over there and back" and nothing weird happens heheheh 😌

Ehemmm hiiii there!
Its all good I get ya Baby chu 😘

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Night nights you guys 🤗 Im also out for now . Enjoy what's left of your night

Dont worry girls, i shall keep my creative mind out of the table, LOL

But i can see how someone could get it the wrong way....
Lol you're my twin so I can say I've missed you stax 🤗😘 I hope you're around tomorrow so we can catch up !

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lol Im just as cautious 😂 I dont even say Ive missed to you some guys , it gives the wrong impression
Well I mean you can't even joke about it where I live? 😂 They'll take it serious and decide that the two of you are now in a relationship and then ask for nudes 😂😒 gotta keep the guard up! Always!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Night nights you guys 🤗 Im also out for now . Enjoy what's left of your night

Lol you're my twin so I can say I've missed you stax 🤗😘 I hope you're around tomorrow so we can catch up !
Good nighty night~

Dont worry girls, i shall keep my creative mind out of the table, LOL

But i can see how someone could get it the wrong way....
Oh can you? Then I should tell you that I love you or are we talking about sth else here 😁😂

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Well I mean you can't even joke about it where I live? 😂 They'll take it serious and decide that the two of you are now in a relationship and then ask for nudes 😂😒 gotta keep the guard up! Always!!
Hehe crap 😂😄 This nudes story Is annoying AF , I used to get guys just sending theirs without asking permission 😂 it was just as bad if they had asked for mine .** Delete**

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hehe crap 😂😄 This nudes story Is annoying AF , I used to get guys just sending theirs without asking permission 😂 it was just as bad if they had asked for mine .** Delete**
What, o man, guys are getting really nuts around there, im out of mi mind but i would never do anything like that, LOL