Does anybody has a moment in which they were trying to prevent something bad from happening and they actually did an unexpected move?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I for one, was riding my bicycle through an alleyway (around 3 years ago)
Our alleyway actually opened into a road on turning right along with some inclination (i.e. it was slant downwards towards the road).
So, one day i was actually in a hurry so i sped off that curve without carefully looking, turns out there were people standing at the mouth of that alleyway. Naturally, i pressed the front brakes as an impulse while turning right.
And the rear wheel left the road (it was inclined after all), and i did some sort of a mixture of a stoppie along with an around 135 degree turn. Which was totally unexpected on my side O_O

so, what's your 'badass' moment? :p

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I drive blind sometimes, well, not really :p
I'm still using a bicycle even though mum offered to buy me a motorized one (don't know what they're called).
Anyway, occasionally, while driving, I can go on a trance which I get bores and look towards the ground, it's like when you have something in your head and you stare at the wall thinking but without the thinking part. I still pay attention, just have no memories of it unless I try to recall what happened xD
At the end, I'll either come back to reality by reaching my destination or noticing something on the road.
It's not really cool or amazing, I haven't got in any accident with it yet but I definitely got close, surprisingly xD

Sounds weird? It's Kasami's life, believe it or not, your choice :3

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I drive blind sometimes, well, not really :p
I'm still using a bicycle even though mum offered to buy me a motorized one (don't know what they're called).
Anyway, occasionally, while driving, I can go on a trance which I get bores and look towards the ground, it's like when you have something in your head and you stare at the wall thinking but without the thinking part. I still pay attention, just have no memories of it unless I try to recall what happened xD
At the end, I'll either come back to reality by reaching my destination or noticing something on the road.
It's not really cool or amazing, I haven't got in any accident with it yet but I definitely got close, surprisingly xD

Sounds weird? It's Kasami's life, believe it or not, your choice :3
Seems to be a quite joyful and adventurous life xD

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@FoxInFlames Never had any accident on a Motorcycle or My Jupiter :p, had many on my cycle. Once I broke my leg by directly colliding on a divider because my mind kind of freezed, I still don't remember how it happened but all I know is that it took months for my leg to heal T_T

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
they're called motorcycles

well, thinking without thinking is a bliss everytime it happens, and i actually feel sad when i realize i'm thinking without actually doing it
This is a Motorcycle:
CMJTQSS3GJA5LJZQ74XEAXK4EI.jpg

(Source: Google, don't send me a copyright strike lol)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
@FoxInFlames Never had any accident on a Motorcycle or My Jupiter :p, had many on my cycle. Once I broke my leg by directly colliding on a divider because my mind kind of freezed, I still don't remember how it happened but all I know is that it took months for my leg to heal T_T
uh-huh, once i was looking sideways to search for a building while cycling, and i accidentally crashed into a pickup truck, what's lucky was that the truck was parked XD
Post automatically merged:

also, tired of lucifer, @DDeveloper ?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
uh-huh, once i was looking sideways to search for a building while cycling, and i accidentally crashed into a pickup truck, what's lucky was that the truck was parked XD
Phew

also, tired of lucifer, @DDeveloper ?
Some people have said to me that my avatar looks scary or intimidating that's why I changed it :)
Does it look bad?

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
Once I was working with my family in my uncle's yard, and out of nowhere a rock flies in going for my uncle's head. I don't know how I reacted that fast, because I was facing the other way, but somehow I smacked it hard with the shovel I was holding some how before it hit my uncle on his head. We still don't know where that rock came from, but we know it was from out side the yard.

Last edited: