Spyglass (permanent)
Avatar Frame 03 - Hearts [30 Days]
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Country
South Africa
Well I've had this feeling but I didnt buy a game lol .. I got a really expensive pair of boots but ๐Ÿ˜‚ It was crap after 2 days the leather was cracking and the store wouldn't return the item ... Then I saw a bag I had my eye on for months and it was on sale ๐Ÿ˜ญ and If I didn't get the boots I could have got the bag .. Darn badluck

Oh lol I do believe you've posted this in the wrong section

UnitChiyo

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei Honor 6X - Android 7.0
Country
United States of America
I wasted money on a crappy game back when I was about 11-12. I went through a "Lion King" phase to the point that when I was given the choice between two SNES games--The Lion King game or the acclaimed Donkey Kong Country, I chose the former. Looking back, I strongly regretted it.๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜“ I got to play a borrowed copy of DKC, but the realization didn't hit me until many years later. Ouch.
In addition to that, I was such a Nintendo loyalist as a child that I somehow overlooked other games and consoles except the occasional fascination with Sega Genesis. All this despite reading tons of video game magazines showcasing awesome titles, consoles and imports. How could I have so easily ignored the wonderful Sony Playstation? Nintendo 64, that's how! Thankfully, I got a PS1 (back in Y2K) in time to appreciate what I almost missed. Still a memory worth cherishing, however.๐Ÿ™‚

Unonymous

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Yep.. it is usually right after I buy the event items in Legendary Game of Heroes, and I almost always end up with duplicates.

So I have decided to scale back on these purchases unless I don't have a certain relic for that color..

UnitChiyo

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei Honor 6X - Android 7.0
Country
United States of America
Yep.. it is usually right after I buy the event items in Legendary Game of Heroes, and I almost always end up with duplicates.

So I have decided to scale back on these purchases unless I don't have a certain relic for that color..
Speaking of buying things too soon... I remember that at least once when I buy/order something, and I discover a month or so later that said item goes on sale, or I see something better in the same price range. Ugggh! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿคจ
Despite that, I'm always happy with my purchases.

Unonymous

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
Speaking of buying things too soon... I remember that at least once when I buy/order something, and I discover a month or so later that said item goes on sale, or I see something better in the same price range. Ugggh! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿคจ
Despite that, I'm always happy with my purchases.
I know what you mean, this is why I have a habit of keeping all of my receipts and invoices so that I can get the price adjusted once it goes on sale. Old Navy is very good with this policy. But this is one of the reasons I try not to pay full price for anything if I can help it.

I just recently discovered that some sellers on eBay will buy a ton of stuff from certain clothing retailers and then sell that same item brand new in the unopened package, for about 30%-75% off the original price at the original store. This has helped me to get the items I wanted whenever they go out of stock.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.