Does anybody have this feeling...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,285 happy users since 2014.
Register

Reepers

Protector of the Legendary DSi Realm
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
When you wasted your money on a game for you to get a crappy item, but the next day, you see something you really want, but you can't afford it.😲

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Well I've had this feeling but I didnt buy a game lol .. I got a really expensive pair of boots but 😂 It was crap after 2 days the leather was cracking and the store wouldn't return the item ... Then I saw a bag I had my eye on for months and it was on sale 😭 and If I didn't get the boots I could have got the bag .. Darn badluck

Oh lol I do believe you've posted this in the wrong section

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wasted money on a crappy game back when I was about 11-12. I went through a "Lion King" phase to the point that when I was given the choice between two SNES games--The Lion King game or the acclaimed Donkey Kong Country, I chose the former. Looking back, I strongly regretted it.😧😓 I got to play a borrowed copy of DKC, but the realization didn't hit me until many years later. Ouch.
In addition to that, I was such a Nintendo loyalist as a child that I somehow overlooked other games and consoles except the occasional fascination with Sega Genesis. All this despite reading tons of video game magazines showcasing awesome titles, consoles and imports. How could I have so easily ignored the wonderful Sony Playstation? Nintendo 64, that's how! Thankfully, I got a PS1 (back in Y2K) in time to appreciate what I almost missed. Still a memory worth cherishing, however.🙂

Unonymous

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yep.. it is usually right after I buy the event items in Legendary Game of Heroes, and I almost always end up with duplicates.

So I have decided to scale back on these purchases unless I don't have a certain relic for that color..

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep.. it is usually right after I buy the event items in Legendary Game of Heroes, and I almost always end up with duplicates.

So I have decided to scale back on these purchases unless I don't have a certain relic for that color..
Speaking of buying things too soon... I remember that at least once when I buy/order something, and I discover a month or so later that said item goes on sale, or I see something better in the same price range. Ugggh! 😒😖🤨
Despite that, I'm always happy with my purchases.

Unonymous

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Speaking of buying things too soon... I remember that at least once when I buy/order something, and I discover a month or so later that said item goes on sale, or I see something better in the same price range. Ugggh! 😒😥🤨
Despite that, I'm always happy with my purchases.
I know what you mean, this is why I have a habit of keeping all of my receipts and invoices so that I can get the price adjusted once it goes on sale. Old Navy is very good with this policy. But this is one of the reasons I try not to pay full price for anything if I can help it.

I just recently discovered that some sellers on eBay will buy a ton of stuff from certain clothing retailers and then sell that same item brand new in the unopened package, for about 30%-75% off the original price at the original store. This has helped me to get the items I wanted whenever they go out of stock.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I bought silent Hill 2, 3, 4 when I finally get enough money to buy those 3 games for 950php but for f#$@ sake the Konami just released an hd collection edition of those 3 after I bought the game and I was so frustrated about my idiotic decision.

Johannes Bryan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, I bought Assassin's Creed: Identity and I was happy as hell! But bloody missions are so short and you have to purchase side missions like that one in Forli, the lockpicking and freerunning missions, too, when you could do all that in the other installments of the series! ₽99.00 for the main game, then download obb files, but the extra missions cost ₽200.00 +! It almost like purchasing bills you have to pay for lol.

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I bought Assassin's Creed: Identity and I was happy as hell! But bloody missions are so short and you have to purchase side missions like that one in Forli, the lockpicking and freerunning missions, too, when you could do all that in the other installments of the series! ₽99.00 for the main game, then download obb files, but the extra missions cost ₽200.00 +! It almost like purchasing bills you have to pay for lol.
One of the main things I love about buying console games is that once the purchase is made, you have the full game(including any unlockables), no questions asked. But nowadays, some games have DLCs lurking at every corner. I understand if the extra content is purely optional or to enhance aesthetics/gaming experience, but as a necessity to complete the game?? NOPE!

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
One of the main things I love about buying console games is that once the purchase is made, you have the full game(including any unlockables), no questions asked. But nowadays, some games have DLCs lurking at every corner. I understand if the extra content is purely optional or to enhance aesthetics/gaming experience, but as a necessity to complete the game?? NOPE!
The devs will do everything to milk your money.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well for me, I always wait till the game's price were affordable. And watching those games reviewer also helps.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Not in a game, but irl. I bought a packet of noodles to try something new and it was terrible. I could've bought chicken but noooo, it had to be noodles. I finished that crap and didn't buy anything else as I literally only brought 5 ringgit with me.

sonyahnonyah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes and I regret it 😂 I used to spend so much money in games when I was a teenager, that now I regret it a lot as an adult. Moral of the story: spend money on things that will be useful for the rest of your life, not on virtual things

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I understand your frustration because it frequently occurs to me, especially in Genshin Impact. I frequently make pulls and do occasionally get 4 star characters and useless gears, but those characters are not good, so when I have to pull all currency, a good character like Raiden Shogun appears, and I realize I don't have enough pulls to get her. This makes me feel like a very unlucky person who has a curse to never get good Genshin characters, which is why I quit.