Does anyone have go-to games for playing with friends?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sarsak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feel like I usually play Town of Salem online, but when I have people over, I'm not entirely sure what kind of games work. That being said, I'll take recommendations for both!

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Woah! I have played Town of Salem before too! I really liked playing as part of the townies and would often sacrifice myself for the team, but they all somehow still get themselves killed anyway even though it's obv who the SK and Mafia members were. The dead players would be screaming at the medium at night telling them who the killers were but then the next morning the medium gets voted to be lynched. The game could be frustrating at times but really fun when you get teammates that are good and know what they're doing.

Regarding your question, the only game I can recommend you is UNO! You can play it online (you and 3 of your friends could maybe have a discord call) and offline with playing cards and you can have a twist at the end of each round, like loser has to do a task/dare.

@Sarsak is it okay to talk about TOS here? I want to know what you think of the game 😁

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Jackbox and Kahoot are great ones ! :D

Sarsak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Yanzin2u
I'm fine with talking about ToS but I'd rather do it in another thread just to keep threads organized!

mmars118

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Overcooked, the Black Ops franchise, Unravel, Destiny, Big Little Planet, etc. There are lots!

pRo nigHtFury

In Love Lv4️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 4 years
I think game is make to test your skill's and to have fun with your friends.
many LAN games are great choice for those who wants to play with their friends. if you are low budget gamer or can't buy the full game you can use Hamachi , GameRanger to play these LAN Games like call of duty world at war ( COOP Campaign) Boarderlands 1,2 >Dying Light 1>Rocket Leage etc.