Does anyone read webtoon?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,445 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
What genre do you like mostly? Action? Romance? Slice of life? XD
Errr..life sucks so ..no slices of life 😂
Action, crime, mystery...a little bit of romance is also ok ^^

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Gamer is so cool..! and the Girls of the Wild too.. it's been so long.. umm.. there's a webtoon with something blooded king that is not yet completed (the last time I checked)..

I switched to tappytoon for the daughter of the emperor..

I have a list on my desktop (currently on my phone) and check.. fufufu.. I love webtoon..

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Gamer is so cool..! and the Girls of the Wild too.. it's been so long.. umm.. there's a webtoon with something blooded king that is not yet completed (the last time I checked)..

I switched to tappytoon for the daughter of the emperor..

I have a list on my desktop (currently on my phone) and check.. fufufu.. I love webtoon..
So... which one should I read as a beginner? ^^

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Action? Crime? Mystery? And little bit of romance?? A-ha! My Deepest Secret would be perfect for you :D

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Action? Crime? Mystery? And little bit of romance?? A-ha! My Deepest Secret would be perfect for you :D
Thank youuu ^^ do you have a screenshot from it perhaps? I'm sorry I'm asking too much lolol

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Since recent updates we cant take ss, maybe copyright issue =( no worries i will try to get some pic somewhere else!
Post automatically merged:

ba593dfcd5cefa3de445e7d3c344ee73.jpg

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Since recent updates we cant take ss, maybe copyright issue =( no worries i will try to get some pic somewhere else!

View attachment 43603
Thank you so much sweetie! Sorry for the trouble
And it sounds really interesting! I'll free some of the space on my phone and will install the apk ASAP

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I heard if you read it on website you still can take ss tho 😂 dont be sad

Thank you so much sweetie! Sorry for the trouble
And it sounds really interesting! I'll free some of the space on my phone and will install the apk ASAP
No problem at all :D

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh, Webtoon huh. Well, i read mostly the local one, as in the one created by indonesian...author? Webtoonist? Anyway, for the foreign one i think i like the most is Lookism, God of Highschool, Oh Holy! (Still quater through it but my god it was but wholesome and hilarious) and start reading the one called Study Group this week.
I try to read the one like the Gamer, but ehh, lost interest halfway through.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh, Webtoon huh. Well, i read mostly the local one, as in the one created by indonesian...author? Webtoonist? Anyway, for the foreign one i think i like the most is Lookism, God of Highschool, Oh Holy! (Still quater through it but my god it was but wholesome and hilarious) and start reading the one called Study Group this week.
I try to read the one like the Gamer, but ehh, lost interest halfway through.
Hey i read them all! The Gamer yeah, its pretty monotonous halfway, i still read it tho 😂😂

Cathy0206

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I know this topic was in a long time ago but may I answer this? I love "Sweet Home" tbh, and after watching the film on Netflix, I'm kinda confused since they change most of the storyline. Collectively, the cast are still doing good job, and I want to watch part 2 of the film.

Someone198

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I do, but I have to uninstall it because i don't have storage and our online class is on going