Does GG work with choice interactive story games? (spotlight choose your story)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,179 happy users since 2014.
Register

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
So I’m attempting to hack the diamond value in Spotlight Choose Your Story. I’m using the parallel space method because I would prefer not to put a root on my phone until I have a new one and can delegate my old phone to just hacking. Unfortunately Lucky Patcher method won’t work because my phone is currently not rooted.

so this is the issue I’m having. I followed the directions for a known search. Because I can see the value right there. It was 7 diamonds to begin with. I did both the auto search and D word search since it’s a known integer value. So let’s start with auto search. When I did that quite a few values came up. When I did d word less values came up but there was still a lot of values for “7”? So then I hit the day reward in game and my value increased by 3 diamonds. I tried to put in fuzzy that the value changed by 3 and it came up with no results? Weird. So then I redid the searches but using 10. This time I changed every value to increase by 10. Nothing happened. I’ma very confused newb and I’d love some help! Thank you to anyone who tries to help me out. Picture included of what happens when I push auto search for known value of 10

Attachments

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
the game has encrypted currency and it is super hard to mod it with Game Guardian i think. you should better leave it.