Does the end of KUWTK mean the end of the Kardashian Empire??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,432 happy users since 2014.
Register

Will their empire collapse after the show ends?

• Total voters

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
Was just wondering this the other day as we're not long off from the end of KUWTK. I've been watching their show for years, I've seen all seasons to date, and just watched them grow as people, especially Kendall and Kylie who were only 9 and 10 when the show started. But people hated on them because the show kept them famous and because of the arguments (even though every family has arguments now and again).
Personally, I think that their show ending could well be the end of their empire. Let's be honest here, they rely on their shows (including spin-offs) to harness their fame. And the show has been declining in ratings since around 2013.
It's been a great 14 years, an amazing 20 seasons, and to be honest, whether this is the end or not, i've loved every minute of it. I mean, they've grown as people, especially Kylie and Kendall. Kylie was only 9 when she started the show, and she's now 23 with a beautiful daughter of her own, Stormi Webster. Kendall was 11, and even from a young age she aspired to be a model. Now she's the highest earning model in the world. Out earning even her best friend Gigi Hadid.

EDIT:
It isn't the end, thank goodness. They're moving to HULU in late 2021 for a new reality TV series! Which they all signed up to, even KYLIE AND KENDALL JENNER! As you can probably tell, I'm pretty excited about this, this is honestly the best news all year apart from the UK Covid Vaccine Rollout! Let's hope everyone's in it this time.

Last edited:

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wow I've heard so many people crapping on them so hearing someone actually liking them is... pretty surprising.