💬 Review Dominations

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dealsonline

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Dominations

This strategic game is really excellent, keeping you busy in this pandemic situation.

Review:
This strategic game is really excellent, keeping you busy in this pandemic situation. Build buildings & keep upgrading, keep researching, initially just food & gold, but later it needs huge oil. It becomes big challenge to upgrade everything with oil, even research in university and library need oils. Factory troops drink lot oil. Lot of interesting features in game, you have limited citizens & need to do lot of construction, upgrade, later ages takes 15 days & more, it keeps your citizens busy all the time. When you talk about planes, each age takes 6 upgrades, ofcourse need oil. When you need bomber, again need oil. Interesting to upgrade generals. It need huge oil per level. Don't ask about walls, now when I try to upgrade 1 wall to level 16 need 8.1 million resources of food or gold. Level 17 wall need 9 million resources. Now I have 175 walls, 10 gates I think. Each need to upgrade to age max if you wish to defend your city. Attackers loot your resources. The best troops I love is Factory heavy tanks, commandos & bazooka. Upgraded planes & bombers help a lot when you go on attack. Tactics help you lot, specially betrayal, it convert enemy troops to your side & start fighting for you. Decoy distract enemy troops & you get safe passage to enter on base

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐