Don’t Click the “Download Apk” button.. (UPDATED: 19/11/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
I actually want to share the link to this thread on some MOD thread where there are question there about why the country is not supported, but I cant post anything on those thread since I did not unlock the corresponding MOD. 😅

A

Ad Manager

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
I actually want to share the link to this thread on some MOD thread where there are question there about why the country is not supported, but I cant post anything on those thread since I did not unlock the corresponding MOD. 😅
Well, thank you for trying but don't waste your Points on some complainings, if they seriously want to find the problem then they can find their way here 😄

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Yeah, they should have see the important announcement/news on the forefront of the forum home page. ;)

Lokii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
this post can help beginners and those who can't figure out how to navigate the site. this is really useful. From the very beginning, I did not click on such links, as I was used to the fact that they are everywhere.
it's funny to look for one non fake button among 5 fake ones on any site

Obber

✨Random User✨
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
~UPDATED~
Check the main post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.