Don’t Click the “Download Apk” button.. (UPDATED: 19/11/2020)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
EDIT: (19/11/2020)

Good news! Sbenny has fixed the situation as we speak! No more confusing of our users of clicking the FAKE download button.

Thank you Sbenny.

Now that the problem is gone, hope you all enjoy of downloading modded APKs here on Sbenny.com!

Thank you for reading,
Obber

*Outdated*

Hey hey!

It is come to our attention that a lot of users are experiencing some troubles when downloading a Mod or an APK. They say they’re getting Adwares or it is not available from their country as such!

To prevent this.. Do not click the “Download APK” button. It is an Ad here on Sbenny, whatever you do.. do not click or install any of it (when you click it) on our File Hosted Site (SBUpload) or one of the old one that we used in the past (Userdownload).

This is what it looks like:
B0D2109F-71F6-4EE9-8125-4C848B4C501C.jpeg

I say it again, do not click the “Download APK” button. I hope you guys understand and be careful. :)

Now.. i am going to show you guys the difference between the Real and a Fake (Ad) to prevent any of our members from downloading the wrong one.

So! When you bought the Download link with SB Points, this will popped up:
7F0CA29C-BC26-4C80-B09B-C111D061C30A.jpeg

Clicking the download link will direct you to the File Hosting site or SBUpload:
ABA634DD-0B3E-4BC8-828A-7909445192A5.jpeg

(Wait 5 seconds then click proceed)
0CDEB105-4E17-4DD6-A6CC-A417C90D041C.jpeg

and this is the download section (Download the mod or a paid apk)
63BBB560-8E68-49EB-94D2-F2FF46DDE853.jpeg

77C7C1C4-B90C-49ED-A9D1-78680CDBDFB3.jpeg

you can get the mod on “Download (direct)” button.

Now when you Download an older mod and the file hosting site (Userdownload).
Same thing again and it directs you to the File hosting site this will popped up:
29BDD96C-68E8-4AE4-BFEB-3DC74C9A6A94.jpeg

A4364638-FE1C-47EE-9379-FDEBD7569B24.jpeg

Scroll down and click the download file button to go to the Download section:
1E23A5EB-A9F5-46F3-B2F8-3E67E3B173A7.jpeg

you can get the mod on “Download File” button.

Hope you guys understand and thank you for reading. If you have any questions drop them below and we will answer the best as we can. :)

Last edited:

AnonVendetta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
:mad::mad::mad:Why does SB even allow these fake download buttons?...is the real question. It''s known that they're malware. I know SB needs ads because they're a source of income...but...choose different ads/ads providers that don't endanger the devices of users.:mad::mad::mad:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
:mad::mad::mad:Why does SB even allow these fake download buttons?...is the real question. It''s known that they're malware. I know SB needs ads because they're a source of income...but...choose different ads/ads providers that don't endanger the devices of users.:mad::mad::mad:
Because this does not happen before.. it must be the ones that made the ads looks like this. Be reassured that Sbenny is working on this. :)
For now this is the best solution until Sbenny find a way with the Ads. I hope you understand.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Our members find their way to earn sbcash. They do tasks to get sb rewards or they straight away buy it with real money either way they contribute towards sbenny and they'll finally download that mod they wished for. In my opinion, The last thing that anyone want is downloading a malicious apk from that type of advertisements and leave those members broken💔. So i suggest to remove those type of advertisements and let them safely download the apk they wished for. I absolutely support advertisements and decisions made by sbenny.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Our members find their way to earn sbcash. They do tasks to get sb rewards or they straight away buy it with real money either way they contribute towards sbenny and they'll finally download that mod they wished for. In my opinion, The last thing that anyone want is downloading a malicious apk from that type of advertisements and leave those members broken💔. So i suggest to remove those type of advertisements and let them safely download the apk they wished for. I absolutely support advertisements and decisions made by sbenny.
Yeah... It's kinda bad that a lot of the members are experiencing this, but for now we will depend on you guys for your Time and Patience until this has been resolved somewhere in the future. :D
Good thing that the issue is really easy to solve and hope that our community can withstand it till the problem is no more. :)

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Yeah... It's kinda bad that a lot of the members are experiencing this, but for now we will depend on you guys for your Time and Patience until this has been resolved somewhere in the future. :D
Good thing that the issue is really easy to solve and hope that our community can withstand it till the problem is no more. :)
Yes @Obber , almost all file hosting websites has ads and they're much worse. What will sbenny do if he doesn't get enough revenues to run the site, he can't just remove all the advertisements. Let's see what his brilliant mind can do about this :D

Anyways great topic! Great presentation <3 @Obber <3

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
A very helpful thread to new users! don't get lost guys, careful when you clicking stuffs. (≧∇≦)

Shadow Of Marethyu

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Noticed that. Though those who have recently made apk downloads should quickly spot the difference before the download initiates. Also checking the name of the download helps. If the name isnt the apk you wanted its probably malware.

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Just a tip, if you STILL cant understand this, click and dont let go(hold) on the "downloadapk" and see what website comes up (ALMOST ALL fishy buttons lead to links that dont relate to the download site AT ALL e.x. "xyz.site", hopes this helps!

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the heads up! I'm sure many of the members in the community will benefit from this post, especially the newest ones

sabsgibs

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I just made this mistake the other day lol I'll have to be more careful in the future but I'm glad you guys addressed this!

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I'm guessing they usually would read after they download the wrong link and complain about it. 😅
Experience is the best teacher. Good and Bad experience. :p
You are right on that.

Maybe I need to spam this thread's link in the General chat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.