💬 Review Doom & Destiny

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

MIA Vesless

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Doom & Destiny

Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain! -Brief description taken from Google Play.

Review:
Doom & Destiny is a fun turn-based RPG Game that is full of comedy and content. With atleast 20 hours of story and 20 hours of side-quests, you are bound to have lots of content. Not to mention that all of the humors in this game are on point and hilarious. This game also pokes fun on several tropes that are commonly found on RPGs (like Summoning of Four Heroes, Damsel in Distress Princesses, NPC shenanigans, Parodies of Nerd & Weeb Culture, and many more). The story is just like your typical JRPG, but with several comedic twists along the way. This game is developed by indie game developers "Heartbit Interactive SRL" and it is the first RPG game they have developed, being the first RPG game they have made, they have done a job well-done, especially considering the fact that this is there first time in creating an RPG game. This game also has a sequel called "Doom & Destiny Advanced" that I will be reviewing on another time. As you can see, with 4.8 rating in Google Playstore this is a game that you should definitely try when you are looking for a good RPG game in Google Playstore.

Would you recommend this to other users? Personally, yes. Because of its fun and hilarious story and its content, I will reccomend Doom & Destiny to people. I would also reccomend this to people who are just getting started on the RPG genre or are wanting to join in the RPG genre because of its easy level grinding, and its classic turn based mechanic. Although some RPG beginners may not get some of the jokes in the game due to how most of the jokes involve poking fun in the tropes used in many JRPG (& RPG) games.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator:

MIA Vesless

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This is the right one. Please don't mark me as spam for accidentally posting 4-5 of these. I'm still getting confused at how things currently work. I hope you understand.

MIA Vesless

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't really know how lol its my first time joining places like these, so I'm confused like a little kid lost in a supermarket

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I don't really know how lol its my first time joining places like these, so I'm confused like a little kid lost in a supermarket
It’s really fine bro! Just be careful and stay safe too from covid-19 🤗 ☺☺ (Welcome to the site) @MIA Vesless