💬 Review Doomsday On Demand 1 v1.0.8

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,627 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dongurii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Doomsday On Demand 1 v1.0.8

"Doomsday on Demand" is an interactive novel where you play as a young kid. You are trying to survive in a world full of monsters. Both people and those hiding in the dark.

Review:
Let's start with the grammar. There were no problems with understanding the words and I didn't notice any spelling mistakes that would prevent the understanding of the meaning of the sentences. I liked the descriptions as well, especially when it comes to the descriptions of individual monsters. They were neither too long nor too short and written so well that I had no problem imagining them. You could even feel shivers.

On the plot side, we have a pretty interesting concept, I really liked the idea for monsters, which had potential, but honestly that's the only thing that interested me. Another thing that held me a little while playing this game is Ivan's character. At the beginning, I was interested in the possibility of playing a child, which is rare and I still consider it a plus. Unfortunately, the game itself draws a lot from The Walking Dead 2 (when we play Clementine) to such an extent that at one point I was very disappointed. The very ideas for monsters that were well thought out were thrown to the other side and we couldn't get much out of it which was a waste of potential.

Sometimes we also had characters' behavior that was completely pointless, even for the behavior that was set for them. This made me even more discouraged from playing again.

Would you recommend this to other users? No

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐