Mod apk Doppelganger: Dawn of The Inverted Souls (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Doppelganger: Dawn of The Inverted Souls (Android Port)

Name of the game: Doppelganger: Dawn of The Inverted Souls

Version: v1.1

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
A FREE Dark Supernatural Game

Storyline:

After her sister Bertha's death, Lucia Nicol is struggling to follow her footsteps. She becomes a self-centered person who will do anything to replace Bertha's position in her family. Her actions made her schoolmates to loathe and bully her, thus leading to an unexpected event. One by one, the schoolmates who bullied her were attacked and suddenly she became the main suspect. After those events, she found out that she was able to see people who can’t be seen by “normal” people, and uncover the dark, insane truth of an entity called “Doppelganger”. Her life is suddenly in danger, and those people she normally trusts suddenly don’t look so kind any more…

Play as Lucia as you struggle to escape your fate; dying or living a life where you will certainly wish you are dead…

Genre : Mystery, Psychological Thriller, Drama, Romance, Supernatural

Rating : 16+ for violence and blood

Features
- Over 80+ CGs + original bonus artworks.
- Over 260.000 words and 5+ hours of total gameplay.
- Three unlockable videos.
- Five different unlockable paths + one “final” path.
- 29 endings. Most endings have CGs, and the “good” or “bad”ness of the endings depends on your own interpretation, so I can’t determine.
- Changing main menus depending on the endings you picked.
- 21+ characters, and believe me they are all important in some ways.

Another personal Favourite! This game is really good, and when i say really good, its super good! The story have impact with each other and related to the true ending. You guys really need to try it! Though the cgs is not really that astounding, but trust me give it a chance afterall this is an old game of when the developer just started drawing for project.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.io windows version

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 37 times