Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dora the explorer: All grown up

KoreanJames

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dora has always admired Diego even when they were just kids, but now that admiration has turned to passion.

Dora's breathing quickened as Diego kissed her, "Dora" He grinned "Now it's my time to explore you" he slid his hands under her dress and------

Haha Just kidding here's my real fan-fic

"Sbenny-Senpai" Axiom smiled, he rushed towards him his heart quickening in pace, "Oh, what is it, Axiom-chan" Sbenny smiled, his smile almost melted Axiom's heart, axiom grabbed the lunchbox he made for Sbenny-senpai "Sbenny-senpai I made this for you"

Sbenny received the lunchbox and smiled at Axiom,"Thank you axiom-chan"

KoreanJames

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
.....Nope nope nope nope....you doing it wrong!
It should be @Sbenny x @Debby and @Axiom-senpai × !.....they will kill us though
I've made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologize. So what we came across that day on the woods was obviously unplanned and the reactions you saw on tape were raw, they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down, and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently, but I didn't, and for that from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet, I want to apologize to anyone who's seen the video, I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But, most importantly, I want to apologize to the victim and his family. For, my fans, who are defending my actions, please don't, they do not deserve to be defended. The goal of my content is always to entertain, to push the boundaries, to be all inclusive and in the world I live in I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said, I made a huge mistake, I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself, and I promise to be better. I will be better, thank you.