📲 Tutorial Dragalia Lost [Enimies don't attack + Player Massive Attack]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,574 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Title: Dragalia Lost [Enimies don't attack + Player Massive Attack]

Name of the App: Dragalia Lost

Version: 1.0.1

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Description:
■ An action RPG forged by humans and dragons
Dragalia Lost is a swipe-controlled action RPG about the bonds shared between humans and dragons. Conquer your enemies using an array of powerful attacks and special skills and even by transforming into a dragon yourself!"

■ A tale of heroes, legends, and allies, together
Over 60 voiced characters are ready and waiting to aid your quest!"

■ Music by DAOKO
Dragalia Lost features music by the Japanese artist DAOKO.
Her captivating musical score enhances the upbeat gaming experience!"

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaga
YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

MOD Features:
Enemies do not attack
Player has massive attack

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sub Seven & NoFear

Download Link(s):
Currently testing APK... PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY

This Release is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can reply/like and download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban  

Last edited:

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Testing apk.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Good news, I think I fixed the mod :) As soon as NoFear will approve the change, the link will be re-added!

bipi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Don't use the massive damage mod, will get you banned! - tired before with another mod.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Don't use the massive damage mod, will get you banned! - tired before with another mod.
Interesting. So what point does it ban?
I only ask for I've been using it and no ban. I'm not too far in the game though

Last edited:

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I guess it was banning people for getting the title <1 min to do special raid and by doing raid with others and letting them with no drop. Those things was being made manually, so no ban for using mod per si

bipi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've used another mod, doing 20X damage and 20X defense, I did all the story, plus the last event and was banned on day 4.

I'm doing some testing now with other accounts, one each one i'm using a different feature, we will see.

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've used another mod, doing 20X damage and 20X defense, I did all the story, plus the last event and was banned on day 4.

I'm doing some testing now with other accounts, one each one i'm using a different feature, we will see.
So you did special mission in less than 1 minute or you did coop using mod -> both will get you banned

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Our mod are safe, played 2 weeks and not banned.
Obviously avoid to use it on Co-op or world boss..

bipi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
On my main account i did the last challange using a modded dummy account, joined in game with my second account with mods, kill the raid in under 1 second...did it like 30 times, my main is not banned...but my dummy account is gone XD