Mod apk Dragon Quest 8 (VIII) v1.1.4 Hacked (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,079 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LLLebe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Cool It Didn't Works
Post automatically merged:

THANK YOU
IMG_20191003_154304.jpg

Kyletempest

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 8 years
Very Nice my comrade!
Post automatically merged:

Very Nice my comrade!

Keitaro Urashima

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have a problem with this mod. I had a unmodded version of this game, installed on my SD card. I uninstalled it so I could install this mod version. After installing, I checked to make sure the files were gone, both from internal memory, and on my card. Then I did a clean install. I installed the APK first, then extracted the zip OBB folder and placed it in my android folder in internal memory first. The game worked fine, so I went to "app settings" and selected the option to move the app to SD card. It appeared to do this, but it didn't move the OBB file. My phone shows memory as "1.68 gigs used in EXTERNAL storage, however, the OBB is still in my internal Android folder. Of course, I tried moving it to my external Android folder. When I move it there, the game can't find it. Anyone have any ideas on what is causing this? Im not a noob at installing android mods but this has me puzzled. I dont have the internal memory to spare for this. It should install the same way as the original version.

Dragon Quest 8 (VIII) v1.1.4 Hacked (New) was released by Sbenny and 95216 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.