💬 Review Dragonball Dokkan Battle

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,716 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nick24568

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Dragonball Dokkan Battle

This game has interesting mechanics the majority of the game is battles; but you can choose any character from Dragonball that you want. The main mechanic of transportation to battles is on a gameboard-esque map in which you 'roll' 3 dice and choose 1 to move that many spaces. Upgrading characters require you to play several maps and use those items gained to upgrade the character you want.

Review:
The battles consist of connecting 'Ki Spheres' and chaining them together to raise your power, this aspect can be modified by using certain characters that can change the Ki Spheres that are available to a different type of Ki. The battles are fun, but are rarely different when it comes down to it. I enjoy the collection aspect the most, you can collect ANY character that you want, the game even has Super Saiyan 4 implemented, along with other characters like SS4 Gogeta or SSGSS Vegito. The game's grinding is tedious but worthwhile if you like the Dragonball franchise and characters as I do. There are various character rarities. The lowest being 'R' (Rare) and the highest being 'LR' (Legend Rarity/Legendary Rare), the afformentioned LR cards are also animated. The LR's range from Super Saiyan Trunks, Broly, Zamasu, Majin Vegeta, etc. they all have their own strengths, and of course since they are the most rare their % to obtain is VERY low. The way to obtain new characters is to use Dragon Stones which cost IRL money, this of course means that rare characters are gonna cost way more money to get. Overall the game is fun considering the collection aspect, but the battles and boards are tedious.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, but only if you like the Dragonball franchise. If you want to make a new account, I recommend making one during a holiday for more Dragon Stones.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐