Dragons & Elves v2.0.1.49 (Mega Mod)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,743 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years

Root needed? YES

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Dragon & Elves - A 3D magic fighting and the most real mobile game is officially released today! The Human, the Wolf, the Dragon and the Elf exist side by side. The powerful elves controlling, fully real time PvP and the blood boiling team battles. All in Dragon & Elves !

Background:

Twilight continent - In the beautiful world created by the goddess Elucia, one day suddenly, the god of destruction Ophites arrived, brought the war and deaths to the peaceful world. To the peace and survival, each race in the twilight formed into an alliance, and started a great war with the evil elements, the war lasted for a few years, sun and moon...
Finally, Elucia can not bear the misery and suffering, and launched the forbidden curses. The magic dragon Ophites was sealed by the great power, but the continent was divided into two, and Elucia was hurt by the forbidden curses, turned into a stone. Elucia and the god of destruction fell on the twilight and the dusk apart, and stayed across the sea. Finally, 3000 years passed by unconsciously, the power of sealing the goddess weakens in the dark, Ophites opens his eyes again......

Features:

TRANSFORM - 4 races to choose, break strength limit
4 RACES - The Human, the Wolf, the Dragon and the Elf exist side by side, and the unique Transform system
ELVES - Dozens of elves to collect, assist in training to become a master
WINGS - Hundreds of wings to choose your favourite appearance
EQUIPMENT - The epic equipment to collect and rank up
SKILLS - Hundreds of fancy skill combinations get you the great fighting experience ever
REAL TIME DUEL - Battle with real players
TEAM BATTLE - Conquer the evil master
RACES PROMOTION - Deeper vocational training to get you different feelings
VOICE CHAT - Easy for team battle and real time PvP

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mf.dandeen.gp
MOD description:
- God Mode.
- Extremely high Mana/Sp/Mp (16777215 Mana)
- No Skill Cooldown
- Anti-ban (Untested)

Installation Instructions:
Uninstall playstore version of Dragons & Elves
Download and install modded apk
Enjoy!

Note: This mod being root only is not a matter of working with Google Play (although it might, I haven't tested that), but the signed mod crashed when opened.

Credits to: ?

Download link(s):
Download

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Dragons & Elves v2.0.1.49 (Mega Mod)

Awesome game & equally awesome mod thank you Raxx! (y)

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

Just one question if I can regarding this mod I noticed a message in game about 3rd party hacks or something am I to assume this would only be a problem if you are in a group and someone reports you? I can't see how anyone would know otherwise. I maybe wrong as I have only just started it.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years

Risoo said:
Just one question if I can regarding this mod I noticed a message in game about 3rd party hacks or something am I to assume this would only be a problem if you are in a group and someone reports you? I can't see how anyone would know otherwise. I maybe wrong as I have only just started it.
Could you post a screenshot? It sounds harmless, but I'd like to check it out.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years
Risoo said:
Here it is likely to be vague but hope it helps.
You shouldn't be worried. They won't bring up legal action, because a TON of people use a mod, and bringing one in particular will never happen. So yes, if someone reports you, you might get banned, but you can just unban yourself by changing your imei.

Risoo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years

Agreed tbh I wasn't worried we all know the risks but we do it because we can. :dance:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

To be honest, I think that message is about SB Game Hacker, Game Killer etc..

J03y

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
needs update please thanks (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.