💬 Review Dragonvale World

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,617 happy users since 2014.
Register

JaydenSnow

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Dragonvale World

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): MOD APK - DragonVale v4.14.0 - Unlimited Gems & Money Hack & More (updated)

This game is all about dragons. You can breed them and make so many varieties. You also farm food to feed your dragons.

Review:
I love dragons, so when I found this game it was instant love. Being able to raise and breed hundreds of different dragons is so my kind of game. I also love how visitors to the park give you postcards or gifts. I would recommend this game to every single person I know. This game has so many different levels of dragons and upgrades for habitats it is mind blowing. I am so in love at all the different events you can do, as well as all the different dragons.. I must say the baby dragons are so cute I may even leave one of every type a baby cause they are so adorable. Makes me wish I lived in the game lol. This is by far my absolute favorite game. I like match three and strategy games, but dragons will always take my number one spot. This game also has these cute animals that are walking around just like the visitors in the park. I almost wish we could catch and raise them too. The breeding cave is absolutely the prettiest thing on the first island. There is this one Dragon that is so cute that you will want to breed it with every Dragon you have. The tropical Dragon. This is the most relaxing game ever.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would highly recommend this game to others

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator: