Mod apk Dream Daddy v20190702 Unlimited Messages (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,279 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 1.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Dream Daddy v20190702

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 685 times

• Dream daddy - control the hero, a lonely dad in a small town. Help the hero meet nice and friendly dads living nearby. The main hero of this Android game and his teenager daughter move to Maple-Bay town. The town is populated by many lonely dads the hero is going to comminicate with and maybe even meet. You can create a unique character, adjust his appearance and fashionable style. You will need to make choice in many situations. Each decision effects the story and its ending.

Features of Dream daddy for Android:

• Character editor
    • 7 unique dads
    • Different versions of ending
    • Interesting tasks
    • Merry mini-games

Download now the MOD APK of Dream daddy for free, only at sbenny.com!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Messages
    Notes: to get all the mod features listed, you need to have SB Patcher on your phone, and then proceed to make the hacked in-app purchases.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamegrumps.ddadds

Downloaded 224 times

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
nice! works like a dream. thanks a lot, that was so worth all the SBs i gave out in the request ❤❤❤ tip for the newbies like me, launch the app through SB Patcher and then tap on the purchase icon in the corner and SB Patcher will do the job for ya. took me like three replays before i got it lol, silly me

Lissard

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Debby, i love all the work you've done! I have a problem though, ive downloaded the apk and everything and when i click on Play it makes the clicking noise but nothing happens, the rest of the menu buttons work except the play button :c ive restarted my phone and download the SB Patcher but i cant seem to fix the problem,,

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
[deleted message]
Post automatically merged:

Hi Debby, i love all the work you've done! I have a problem though, ive downloaded the apk and everything and when i click on Play it makes the clicking noise but nothing happens, the rest of the menu buttons work except the play button :c ive restarted my phone and download the SB patcher but i cant seem to fix the problem,,
Hi, this happened to me at first too. did you move the GAME CACHE (402mb) to sdCard/Android/obb ? it doesn't work if you put it in internal storage like i did at first.

Dialla

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi Debby, i love all the work you've done! I have a problem though, ive downloaded the apk and everything and when i click on Play it makes the clicking noise but nothing happens, the rest of the menu buttons work except the play button :c ive restarted my phone and download the SB patcher but i cant seem to fix the problem,,
this happened to me too :'(((

VanityRuins

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm having the same issue, as well. It was working fine for a day or so, but it started having the same problem this morning. I have it installed on my SD card. I tried reinstalling to no avail.

heyitsjayra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Debby, I appreciate all your works. You're my fave. But I have a problem with this game.. It says not supported.. How do I fix this? :'( I really want to play.

Fza

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's works 😂😂😍

*if your connection is slow you need to try again to get the missing file in obb zip (file)*

Screenshot_2019-07-06-18-30-50-85.png
Screenshot_2019-07-06-18-30-28-56.png

Last edited:

Fza

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_2019-07-07-11-47-13-97.png

Where to put the OBB or Data file?

1. First of all unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
  2. Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path:External SD Card > Android > Data > **paste the folder here**In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here:External SD Card > Android > OBB > **paste the folder here**
  3. If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
  4. Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
  5. Disconnect your phone from PC.
  6. Run the APK file now.

Last edited:

Keydeegee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having the same problem too. Already downloaded the cache twice but still it wont work

Dream Daddy v20190702 Unlimited Messages (New) was released by Debby and 43022 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.