Mod apk DREAM SAVIOR GAKUEN - ReDraw (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,829 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
DREAM SAVIOR GAKUEN - ReDraw (Android Port)

Name of the game: DREAM SAVIOR GAKUEN - ReDraw

Version: Final

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
(BxB, GxB, Drama, School, Mystic)
And you thought High School romances got complicated! As the doors open, welcoming you to your first year at an elite Art College, you wonder...will the art you create here have the ability to amaze? You never thought the guys you'd meet here would be the amazing ones.
Welcome back to Dream Savior Gakuen ~ ReDraw.
(* This is a revamp/overhaul of my first ever VN that came out in 2008 (yes, almost a decade ago! I can't believe it). I was in early college or just finishing up high-school myself...it's hard to remember.
Although I've moved on with "Let's MEAT Adam", DSG has always had a special place in my heart and I think it did too for many early renpy adopters and visual novel readers alike.
But don't think it's just the same VN with new graphics! A lot of it is being built from the ground-up plus tons of new features. So hopefully you'll walk with me again down the halls of DSG...one last time.)

FEATURES
  • 11 Endings including the new JAJA ROUTE end.
  • Fully redone sprites of all the original cast, animated using Live2D
  • Original BG's have replaced the old filtered photograph ones.
  • Updated and cleaned up script/dialog.
  • All new revamped musical score.
  • Same ambiguous MC, so you can play as female/male romancing males.
  • Revamped UI presentation.
  • New CG's and all the originals have been redone completely.
  • 100% free! But donations are greatly appreciated! :)

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.io Windows Version

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 53 times

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I read it this game is amazing but i got ending in which mc found out his soulmate is dead that so sad otherwise it goog keep up the good work.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I read it this game is amazing but i got ending in which mc found out his soulmate is dead that so sad otherwise it goog keep up the good work.
Ah i am assuming its
Polar? But atleast they still can meet every seventh of the month so its not really sad but more of bittersweet

xXNinjaXx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
You're a real blessing, thank you very much! I love playing vn's but since I share a laptop with my dad it is easier for me to play them on my phone. You've helped me out a lot with these ports. Once again, thank you.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
You're a real blessing, thank you very much! I love playing vn's but since I share a laptop with my dad it is easier for me to play them on my phone. You've helped me out a lot with these ports. Once again, thank you.
You're welcome ^^
If you have any request feel free to ping me as long as it made with renpy and followed the rules of not being 18+ i should be able to port it.

aquachan91

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The art looks very unique and the game description pique my interest, I think I'll try it >_< thank you so much for porting this <333