Drinking issues... 😵😵

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had 12 bottles of whisky in my basement.

However, my wife did not approve of this ownership of liquor, so she asked me to dispose of it in the sink. And since I didn’t dare oppose her, I commenced my precarious mission thus:

I pulled the cork out of the first bottle, and poured the contents down the drain, except for one glass which I drank.

Then I pulled the cork from the second bottle, poured the contents in the sink, except for one glass, which I drank.

Then I pulled the cork off the third bottle, poured one glass, except for the content, which I drank.

Then I pulled the cork out of the fourth sink, poured the bottle in the glass, which I drank.

I then pulled the cork out of the next glass, poured the cork into the bottle, and pulled the glass.

After that, I pulled the cork out of the bottle, poured the sink in the bottle and put the cork in the bottle with the glass, and poured the whisky on the bottle.

When all the bottles were empty, I had to support the house with one hand while I counted bottles, corks, and glasses with the other hand. I got 29, precisely.

To be absolutely sure, I counted once more. This time I got 74 again.

When the house was passing by I counted everything again, and lastly all the houses, bottles, and sinks, except for one cork that I poured in the house and drank…

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
How 'bout drunk, 'cause I'm pretty sure you're wrong?

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have always been that way, I'm into women, and that's it, I don't reject those with different opinions, but as far as I'm concern, women are the one and only choice, and I love them.

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have always been that way, I'm into women, and that's it, I don't reject those with different opinions, but as far as I'm concern, women are the one and only choice, and I love them.
Sounds like pre planned love letter for someone...are you starting to hear the wedding bells?

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I thought old guys at your age wanted to you know..settle down and get married?
JA...? Yeah, well, once upon a time I wanted that... and then s@% happened, and maybe, just maybe if I ever meet a good woman again, I'll go that way, but for now that road it's closed...

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
JA...? Yeah, well, once upon a time I wanted that... and then s@% happened, and maybe, just maybe if I ever meet a good woman again, I'll go that way, but for now that road it's closed...
So going solo all the way?

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I walking down the road, the only road I have ever know...

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Welp... this thread is derailed lol
*starts cleaning*