Dubbed, subbed or manga?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,771 happy users since 2014.
Register

FatBoi

RICEFIELDS-WORKER
Member for 5 years
Kinda curious on how people prefer anime. Do you enjoy the subbed version of it, how about dubbed versions of your favourite anime or finally, do you prefer the manga over the craming of stories that are jam packed into the anime shows?

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Subbed english dubbed kinda sucks you know those awkward reactions and voice acting those uncorrected voice he's role example a child but the voice is for Giant.

FatBoi

RICEFIELDS-WORKER
Member for 5 years
Aha, yeah I know what you mean. I just enjoy the dub because I really don't have the time to read the sub aha, but there are some good dubs like code geass, they've got good voice actors and also hellsing unlimited. Maybeish.. Aha

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aha, yeah I know what you mean. I just enjoy the dub because I really don't have the time to read the sub aha, but there are some good dubs like code geass, they've got good voice actors and also hellsing unlimited. Maybeish.. Aha
I respect you're opinion but i just i hate dubbed i preferred japanese voice acting even though i dont understand what they said.

plus i find japanese girls voice are so kawaii and that got me turned on.

FatBoi

RICEFIELDS-WORKER
Member for 5 years
I respect you're opinion but i just i hate dubbed i preferred japanese voice acting even though i dont understand what they said.

plus i find japanese girls voice are so kawaii and that got me turned on.
Ahaha, It all make sense now. You're a man of integrity aha

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Manga or subbed. Love the art style and language.