Mod apk Dungeon Maker v1.7.2 - Unlimited Money, Unlimited Souls & Devil/Rebirth Stones Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,869 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Dungeon Maker v1.7.2 - Unlimited Money, Unlimited Souls & Devil/Rebirth Stones Hack (updated)

Name of the game: Dungeon Maker

Version: v1.7.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Prepare for battle - a mob of heroes is about to invade your territory!
Build traps facilities in your dungeon, hire monsters, discover relics with mysterious power, and protect your dungeon from heroes that came to take you down.

Features of Dungeon Maker for Android:

• 7 Dark Lords with special skills!
• 100+ monsters and heroes
• 70+ traps and facilities for your dungeon
• 130+ relics with mysterious power
• Various EVENTS filled with surprises
• Various elements that can be unlocked throughout gameplay

Download now the MOD APK of Dungeon Maker for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GameCoaster.DungeonMaker
MOD Features:
• Unlimited Gold Money
• Unlimited Souls

Unlimited Devil Stones (for the Abyss Shop)
Working Save Game Progress

Notes: I worked on providing a fully working mod apk for Dungeon Maker, now you can fully save your progresses on your device, and you'll be able to update this mod everytime I release it simply by installing the new version over the old one. Enjoy this exclusive mod, only for sbenny.com users! The save works by letting you saving locally your progresses, cloud save requires google play login so it cannot be done.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 165 times

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the update! Keep them coming and I'll keep buying. Great game.

WRSony

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Looks interesting enough to try

Falconz2008

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you tremendously for this mod! And OMG you wouldn't believe how happy this makes me; first off the game is superb, but this mod allows for a shortcut to get to that enjoyment. I'd wager very few of us have the time to grind out those devil stones and etc for 100+ hours, so you have my utmost gratitude and respect. And happiness of course!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.