Mod apk Dungeon Maker v1.8.1 - Unlimited Money, Unlimited Souls & Devil/Rebirth Stones Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,494 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarapubg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you SBenny!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you SBenny!

ATVTA

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want this version so much
Thanks
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Outdated......oops...

Last edited:

Micke

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Do you know where I can find the Chinese version?

Pablo123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
gracias por esta apk

gracias por esta apk

Falconz2008

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I totally have to send my praise and appreciation to you, Sbenny, for this one!!! Thanks so so much for your time & effort - this game provides me hours and hours of fun, even more so due to the modifications you've added 😃😃😃 It also saves me a ridiculous amount of time I don't normally have to spare and let's me skip straight to the "nonstop fun time." Definitely keep up the professional quality work, I probably am safe to speak for everyone when I say "you not only just Rock, but you also Roll with the best of them!"

Okay serious business now, there was only one main problem or issue I experienced with the 1.8.1 mod version (and some of the older versions as well actually). More often than not, when I launch the game and get to the Sbenny first screen that comes before the main game screen, somewhere in between that Sbenny screen and my save or new game actually loading, the Googleplay mini window pops up and tries to log me in (even when i'm completely offline and off data/wi-fi) ...i usually just keep tapping my finger off to the side and that little window closes HOWEVER, even when I close it quickly, most times it causes the game to reset back to the initial "Sbenny screen" with the black background, effectively resetting (not erasing) the whole game/process... So I have to keep ending the game/program and restarting it until it eventually let's me get past the first few screens and to load my save file and play... Not necessarily a colossal issue, it just gets to be excessively annoying and very time consuming for me to get the 1.8.1 mod version to even load up so I can play it... That being said, when the mod does launch correctly I'm then able to usually play for at least a half hour at a time before it decides to crash/reset on me again (fortunately it seems to save all my progress except for the very last thing I was doing before it crashed)...

Okay...! Besides this one issue, the mod is uber awesome and super well done/polished. #Sbenny4Prez2020 #Sbenny4Life #ThankYouSbenny <--------

arash998

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
:inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid:

Its awsom but could you update it to 1.8.2 plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.