📖 Tutorial Easy IAP Patch With Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,145 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Hey all this is gonna be a quick and easy Tutorial on "How to Patch IAP in some games."
This doesn't work for all games, especially server sided and online games.
It most works on games that are offline, but even some of those it doesn't work on.
The only way to know for sure if it works, is to try it out.

So watch the video, follow the instructions and keep your fingers crossed.
If you want to leave feedback on a game or games by a certain developer that it worked for, please leave a comment and I'll add it to a list in this thread.

-How To Patch IAP In Some Android Games-

*Requirements*
1. Lucky Patcher Must Be Installed

*Note{s}*
Root is NOT required for this method.​

-Video Instructions-

-Manual Instructions-
1. Make sure the game or app you wish to patch is installed
2. Open Lucky Patcher
3. Locate Game/App in Lucky Patcher List & tap it
4. Select "Menu Of Patches"
5. Select "Created Modified APK" {Only Option for NON Rooted Users
6. Select "APK Rebuilt For InApp & LVL Emulation"
7. Leave Top Two Options Checked & Hit "Rebuild The App"
8. Let LP finish doing it's thing and the select "Go To File"
{Note At least one of the first two patches should be green, like in the video. If at least 1 is green, you have a chance of it working. If all are red, it won't work.}
9. Tap "Uninstall & Install" option.
10. Run game & try to purchase something. A pop up window will show. Some games require you to tap the option "Save For Purchase Restore" So tap it then hit "Yes"

If Lucky Patcher was Successful in Patching the game/app it will work, if it doesn't work, then it's game/app that LP can't patch.​

Torinofire09

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
It worked!!! my first hacked game xD thank you axiom!!!! You're the best! :D

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you very much for this.. it has been so helpful. thank you for making it easy to understand..

DuckyDuck33

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Does it work with CoG games?? I tried to patch one of them but the only thing that changes is buying button. Now it's "Buy it now for Purchased". When I click on it, the game restarts and nothing changes.

Shary

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
You don't like the movie and you might know how they are useless to be honest but you are good at 9e843585.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
In my experience with LP, I've seen it occasionally work with all 4 results in red (failed). Although most of the time it doesn't work, there has been a couple of rare instances when it has. Best advice has already been mentioned: after patching and installing patched version, try it out!

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
xam chal rha h bhai 😞 upar se phone bhi thik nehi h..itna purana... dar lag rha h.. kahi dead na ho jaye 😞