Mod apk Ebon Light [Updated to v.2.0] [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,521 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ohy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for porting this! I've been playing this game for a week straight (the hours i can squeeze out anyway haha) i don't usually replay otome games except if the plot points are really distinct from each route to another, but I'm hooked with this one! Despite the story being pretty linear in terms of each route (except the pretty big branch in The Plan scene), the sheer dialogue options and many flavor texts keep it from being boring and repetitive, somehow.

And i have to say this somewhere--the plot, the characters, the choices?? Wow. I'm not a big fan of the cgs as they feel more like rough concept art than actual cgs (not an artsy person, maybe I just lack the taste to appreciate it) but they don't bother me that much - and hey?? Mc customization + impactful choices + great plot + distinct character personalities that doesn't feel one-dimensional (not only for the LIs!) and (this is very rare in otome vn i think) the LIs not behaving like everything the mc does is always right and acceptable?? (VADEYN bb im sorry) I'm sold

I'm still on my 4th route because in the previous 3 i keep replaying the choices ahah and i keep experimenting with the mc's stats to see which option and stats leads to what scene (found so many different combinations!) Can't believe this game isn't more well-known gahh do i need to say that this is my favorite otome now or is it clear from how i literally has heart eyes up there 😅 (i feel like calling it 'otome' is kiiinda discounting the game bc it feels more like an rpg with a LOT of narration and dating options rather than a pure otome tbh. I mean in this in a good way. That said, i hope i found more otomes like this)

PS. When i learned calipoa is not an LI i--- 😭😭

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years

JackJinBum

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
oh gosh i loved ebon light sooooo much I'm so glad it's been ported to android sitting at my laptops a pain lol. thank youuu <333