🌜Freelance 💜 Writer 🌛
👋 Community Team
Member for 1 year
- SB Cash
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy note 4, and Samsung Tab A
- United States of America
eBook Review Rules!You may have seen all of the new changes to the review area. With these new changes, the area has been changed to better reward the members that review content with quality reviews.
- Each and every time you review content on the site, you are required to carefully fill out the template, making sure not to overlook any areas unless they specifically state that they are optional.
- When reviewing your content you MUST fill out a brief 2-3 sentence description about the content. If your description reveals major plot lines further into the content, please use a spoiler warning.
- When you get to the larger portion of the review, please delve a bit farther into describing the content and your thoughts on it. If you can, try not to give too many spoilers, and if you do, please use the spoiler warning. Let people know what you liked about the content and what you did not like about it. This section must be at least 200 words and must be written in your own words.
- Then, in the next section, please include whether or not you would recommend the content to another person. Would you only recommend it to a certain age group? Why?
- Then finally, give the content a 1-5 star rating.
- If it is found that a review has been copied and pasted from another source, your review will be turned down and you will receive a warning.
- If it is determined that you are spamming the review form with irrelevant content, or incomplete reviews you will also be warned and your review deleted.
We hope that you will enjoy this opportunity to earn some SB Cash and contribute to the community with your opinions and thoughts around our content. If you have any questions about these new rules, please feel free to post them in our Questions Area.
~The SBenny Staff Team