Mod apk Ego Sword: Idle Sword Clicker Free Inapp Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Ego Sword: Idle Sword Clicker Free Inapp Purchases

Name of the game: Ego Sword: Idle Sword Clicker

Version: 0.61

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Let's grow the sword and become the strongest person of this world!
Touch the screen to defeat the monsters, you can evolve the sword.
Let 's enjoy the look of wielding various kinds of wonderful swords.
Idle Clicker Action Rpg! Ego Sword!

▶Nostalgic retro pixel graphic
▶More than 200 kinds of sword
▶Touch action with a sense of excitement
▶Rebirth system for stronger
▶Various sword enhancement system
▶Dialogue system to enjoy the atmosphere and story of fantasy world

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.betdon.egosword&hl=en_US
MOD Features:
Free Inapp Purchases

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank QueenChrysalis47 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: QueenChrysalis47

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 30 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Gotta love it when this happens lol
lol ya I got that too. I think it happened because I bought every ingame purchase at once and kinda spammed it. That's just my guess tho. you can easily unban yourself by clearing data and cache in the app settings.

VladTeppish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
lol ya I got that too. I think it happened because I bought every ingame purchase at once and kinda spammed it. That's just my guess tho. you can easily unban yourself by clearing data and cache in the app settings.
Ahh right on I did the same lol . I wasnt concerned about it tbh . Thank you for the tip on unbanning haha . Also great job on the mod ...

ares1234

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks
Post automatically merged:

thanks

Renai

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Although, this mod is more expensive, more set-up that I have to do before I could use it than other mods I find in sbenny and most likely I could find a free, less finicky version of this mod in other websites... I'm Sorry, it just caught me off guard that this one not only needs Lucky Patcher but is almost twice the amount I usually have to pay to unlock other mods, nonetheless, thanks for the mod! Your work is always appreciated by users of modding Committee and I hope that you continue doing what you do. Have a good day!

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Although, this mod is more expensive, more set-up that I have to do before I could use it than other mods I find in sbenny and most likely I could find a free, less finicky version of this mod in other websites... I'm Sorry, it just caught me off guard that this one not only needs lucky patcher but is almost twice the amount I usually have to pay to unlock other mods, nonetheless, thanks for the mod! Your work is always appreciated by users of modding Committee and I hope that you continue doing what you do. Have a good day!
But unlike other websites, You can trust every single user who makes mods on this website. I seen other websites filled with stolen or fake virus links. I also seen websites use a very strange 3rd party website to get the apks from and they never really have the nicest staff members. Sure Sbenny has a website currency but it prevents theft to a degree and rewards the creator of the mod with SB bucks they can use for real money or to buy stuff from the shop. I mean, I download mods from other websites when Sbenny doesn't have the game i'm looking for. But they never felt as safe as this website.

oppaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can u update plz for 0.69 verison

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Can u update plz for 0.69 verison
Does the game not load when you open the app? Cuz I don't think I can close this thread to post an updated version if it still works.

oppaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It ask for update if i have wifi on when i turn it iff and restart it work fine but no mod

Status
Not open for further replies.