💬 Review Empire Records

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,631 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jaybaee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Empire Records

This was and always will be my favorite movie. If you know it and love it we're bestfriends now, sorry i dont make the rules :)

Review:
Alrighty cowboys and bubble guppies settle in and buckle up cos this is gonna be a wild ride. Lets just start off by saying if you've seen seen the fan edition you're really missing out and you can come to my house and we can have a sleep over and watch it okok. The other edition is just as good and its on netflix now btw ur welcome. SO first of all i cannot stress enough how perfectly cast this movie is. I mean come onnnnnn the casting director deserves a lifetime of happiness and clear skin lets be honest. Steven Tyler's daughter????? Liv Tyler??? amazing???????? Sorry lol im gay anyways every single actor played their role BEAUTIFULLY and made it so real. I'm not gonna sum the movie up btw idk if thats what you were expecting but i tried and ended up just writing the flippen script cos ik every word lelelel. Idk how close i am to 200 words cos there isnt a word count so im wingin it. I hope ur having fun reading this cos im having the time of my life writing it. Totally a joke by the way ahahhahaah knee slapper im suffering. Ok that seems like around 200 words gbye bbys!

Would you recommend this to other users? YESYESYESYES

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I had never heard about that movie :0 don't hate me please x"d
I'm gonna watch it! if is someone's favourite must be a good one, glad its on Netflix cause I'm feeling bit bad for using this kind of website haha ;-;