Enlighten me about what happened to Usersdownloads?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,629 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
I notice since for the past few weeks the downloader service of sbenny.com changes from Usersdownloads into Sbuploads, that's a little bit strange to me since last year 2018 before my old account got banned for serious crime the sbenny.com at that time using usersdownload as a downloader provider for the whole site.

I didn't know why sbenny and the other staff decided to change the downloader well to me i don't have no problem with usersdownload but is it a copyrighted issue is someone or a company shutting down it because it contains stuff the other company own i mean piracy? i got lot's of question in my mind right now and i cannot wait to answer this question so please can anyone tell me what really is happening?.

or maybe my intuition about this matter right that sbenny himself made his own online downloader did sbenny make sbuploads?

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think @Sbenny decided to move to a new platform.

I have absolutly no idea why he did that an i am sure that he must have some very good reasons

I for one am truly going tom miss usersdownload as its so simple, easy and amazing!

Alas, Au revoir beloved @usersdownload.com You'll be misssed! :( 😢

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Users download still exists, however, because it was buggy and there were a few issues here and there between download speeds and a few other factors. As a result, we are slowly transitioning into SBUpload which is easier to maintain and has fewer issues with download speed and errors. As of right now it is extremely new, and taking a bit of time to get a few little things worked out, but overall it has been much less buggy for many users. It was just a general transition and time for a newer more capable platform for the forum needs.

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Users download still exists, however, because it was buggy and there were a few issues here and there between download speeds and a few other factors. As a result, we are slowly transitioning into SBUpload which is easier to maintain and has fewer issues with download speed and errors. As of right now it is extremely new, and taking a bit of time to get a few little things worked out, but overall it has been much less buggy for many users. It was just a general transition and time for a newer more capable platform for the forum needs.
Thank you for answering my question.
I just find out that reason yesterday.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lol sorry I was a little late. I've been tied up the last few days taking care of some things.
Post automatically merged:

Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.