Error in Zombies, Run! 7.2.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,787 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I think you should contact to author/modder :)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Greetings @hjhuhuhj

I can confirm that the Obb link is indeed broken . Since the version is now updated on playstore I cannot recommend you getting the cache from there either . I will reach out to the author and hope he can fix the link .

If you find such things wrong with game posts please report it to us .

Regards
Azura Shadow

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Greetings @hjhuhuhj

I can confirm that the Obb link is indeed broken . Since the version is now updated on playstore I cannot recommend you getting the cache from there either . I will reach out the author and hope he can fix the link .

If you find such things wrong with game posts please report it to us .

Regards
Azura Shadow
The author is offline since Feb 2019 😔

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
A pity. Is there any other way to get/buy it?
Im afraid nobody else can update it yet . If the author doesn't respond somebody else could try . Or you can try Lp patching it 😊

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
If you still have a problem downloading the cache files, check out this link to download the full game. It is an xapk file, meaning you can easily open it up by using any compression software such as RAR (available in playstore). The xapk has both apk and OBB/Cache in it but you only require OBB/Cache and extract it out from the xapk.

If you still are facing problems, feel free to ask here and I will try to solve your problem.

Sidenote: If the app runs online, theres a high chance the app will force you to update, which would remove the MOD (obviously).

Hope this helps.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thank you! I will try tomorrow. Btw, I found older version on sbenny 🎮 MOD APK - Zombies, Run! IAP Patch Mod
But, considering what you said about updating, this mod can be damaged as soon as I connect to network using the app. Correct?
If the game doesnt force you to update and can be played offline, then you can continue playing. Usually mods like these are patched using Lucky Patcher so you have to use free in-app purchases offline.

Anyways are you familiar with lucky patcher? Because if you are not you will have a hard time running the mod efficently.

hjhuhuhj

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not really. I downloaded and briefly read about its functions only few hours ago. Still, if you say it is possible, I hope, l will handle it.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Make sure you have a rooted phone. Lucky Patcher doesnt work at its best without a rooted phone.

hjhuhuhj

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried to install the app according to this instruction:
HOW TO INSTALL APK AND GAME CACHE GAMES/APPS:

1. Ensure you do not have already installed the game/app you are going to install.

2. Prepare your Smartphone (or Tablet) for external installations.

3. Download the APK and the GAME CACHE files.

4. Move the APK file to your phone. (if you downloaded the file from your PC)

5. Install the APK file.

6. Extract the GAME CACHE

7. Move the GAME CACHE to your Android Device

8. PLAY!

App launched but as free version. Moreover I don't see, how in this instruction lucky patcher is engaged.
So, I watched a few videos on YouTube to understand how patcher works.
But, according to those videos, I don't need any cache to receive full acces to an app. I just need to rebuild an app with patcher and that's it.
Still, this approach also failed. I have read a bit more topics about the problem and it turned out that lucky patcher is quite useless for on-line games.
Didn't I miss something obvious?
And, no my phone isn't rooted. As I have read, it's quite dangerous operation.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I tried to install the app according to this instruction:
HOW TO INSTALL APK AND GAME CACHE GAMES/APPS:

1. Ensure you do not have already installed the game/app you are going to install.

2. Prepare your Smartphone (or Tablet) for external installations.

3. Download the APK and the GAME CACHE files.

4. Move the APK file to your phone. (if you downloaded the file from your PC)

5. Install the APK file.

6. Extract the GAME CACHE

7. Move the GAME CACHE to your Android Device

8. PLAY!

App launched but as free version. Moreover I don't see, how in this instruction lucky patcher is engaged.
So, I watched a few videos on YouTube to understand how patcher works.
But, according to those videos, I don't need any cache to receive full acces to an app. I just need to rebuild an app with patcher and that's it.
Still, this approach also failed. I have read a bit more topics about the problem and it turned out that lucky patcher is quite useless for on-line games.
Didn't I miss something obvious?
And, no my phone isn't rooted. As I have read, it's quite dangerous operation.
You don't need to patch cache file. But cache file is needed for app to run.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway if you want to mod your own game using Lucky patcher , I can help. :)

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Rooting is not a dangerous process as far as you know what you are doing.

The main idea to "root" your phone is to gain full access to your phone. Think of it as running your phone with admin privileges and full control.

There are many useful apps which requires root access. Are there useless system apps taking up unnecessary space and eating away you ram but u just cant delete em? Well root allows you to delete those annoying apps. Is your battery draining because some apps just keep running even tho you have force stopped them a hundred times? Well root can fix this up for you.

But seeing there are many advantages, there are also some side effects if you dont know what you are doing.

My recommendation would be to research extensively on the topic and then make a decision wether you want to root your phone or not.

Regarding your app issues:

Well in most cases LP doesnt really work in online games. What you can try to do is to turn off internet and re install the app and try to make purchases offline.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Then why lucky patcher is required to install Pro version using cache file?
The OBB (cache) contains critical files which are necessary to run the game. You cant play a game which has obb without putting the obb in the designated place.

Basically the apk is modded/patched whereas the obb is original.

hjhuhuhj

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmm, let's sort this out:
1. Install the .apk and move .obb (now we should have the free version)
2. Turn on the internet, open lucky patcher, select zombies run app, click menu of patches=> create modified APK file => APK rebuilt for in-app and lvl emulation. Then select "support patch from in-app emulation (reassembly dex)" only. Click on rebuild. When it is done reinstall the app.
3. Turn off the internet and now we have the Pro version.

Is everything correct?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yeah .. but you need to buy pro features from in-game. In the game click on buy premium or something like that and you will see a lucky patcher window . Now click yes and you will get that.
Hmm, let's sort this out:
1. Install the .apk and move .obb (now we should have the free version)
2. Turn on the internet, open lucky patcher, select zombies run app, click menu of patches=> create modified APK file => APK rebuilt for in-app and lvl emulation. Then select "support patch from in-app emulation (reassembly dex)" only. Click on rebuild. When it is done reinstall the app.
3. Turn off the internet and now we have the Pro version.

Is everything correct?