Error in Zombies, Run! 7.2.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,837 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I've made a new version of this mod patched with LP

hjhuhuhj

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, I installed according to this instruction and get a free version...

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Moreover, when I tried to purchase premium, the corresponding button button was not displayed. Then I patcher the game, using lucky patcher. Button appeared but when I clicked on it I got "An error occurred while attempting purchase(6)".
Nothing relevant to this error was found in Google.
May be you know, how to fix it?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well, I installed according to this instruction and get a free version...

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Moreover, when I tried to purchase premium, the corresponding button button was not displayed. Then I patcher the game, using lucky patcher. Button appeared but when I clicked on it I got "An error occurred while attempting purchase(6)".
Nothing relevant to this error was found in Google.
May be you know, how to fix it?
That game you download from axiom is already patched , you don't need to patch it again. Just use latest LP and turn on 3rd and 4th switch.

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
But it is not working
Please try this one...
I've made a new version of this mod patched with LP

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

Please, report the mod and the staff team will take care of it.

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I have to update the mod for this app, but I've never had that issue. Lucky Patcher had always worked for me.