💬 Review Eve echos

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,706 happy users since 2014.
Register

Allen Davidson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Eve echos

Eve echos is something what trying

Review:
Ok so Eve echos.... I'm already playing it and personally I think it's a great game tho it requires alot of commitment lol but it delivers an all round experience the player driven economy system the PvP, PVE, the corporations,alliances they all blend so well to make the game truly unique, further more it's also quite wonderful how the Devs of this awesome game pay close attention to player feedbacks and how they've managed to create the best Mobile space mmo with almost zero focus on monetization sometime I wander how they even profit from the game zero ads everything in-game that can be bought can be grinded for without much hassle infact this single fact alone is one of the reasons why one week after lunch netease reported that the game had 100 million players worldwide also this fact ensured that there was always something to do in this vast mmo . Apart from flying around blowing up stuff in amazing and breath taking fits of engineering one could also indulge in the economic ark of the game where you don't even need to leave your station but could still make billions of in-game currency if you pay attention to the market since someone always wants to buy something and there's always someone to sell . graphic wise the game is a beauty to behold From the light effects to the carefully detailed and defined components the mechanics are just superb too I think y'all should check it out and maybe just maybe we at sbenny could just have our own corporation and forever stamp our name high up in the stars of new Eden

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes of course

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your review.