💬 Review Evermerge

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bstorey25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Evermerge

A merge game in a story of childhood fairytales.

Review:
Evermerge is a really great game if you like puzzle games and childhood fairytales such as: Sleeping Beauty, Puss in Boots, Pinnochio, The Little Mermaid, Paul Bunyan, etc. The storyline is great and reminds me of my childhood. The merge feature I love the most is that if you merge 5 or more you can merge even bigger things more quickly.The graphics are amazing, login and loading screen is fairly fast, there aren't any boots or being kicked out for no reason, app runs smoothly, there are events almost every week. Event rewards are really easy to achieve if you work hard for it. Some events require the use of gems to complete merges needed to get rewards so be sure to pay special attention to that. They also have seasonal events that last for a couple of months so you can acquire those rewards over time. The rewards are great ranging anywhere from gems, new plants, coins, etc, especially for a game that's in still in Beta Testing. I will say that energy may take time to refill, getting more land, completing orders, after the initial start can take time. Getting pieces needed to merge into something needed for a quest, that can take time which is fine cause it normally only takes a couple of days. Completely 100 percent shorter time than most merge games out there. I absolutely love this game compared to any other merge game.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐