💬 Review Everyone Else is a Returnee by Toika

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,989 happy users since 2014.
Register

XaeroXD

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Everyone-Else-is-a-Returnee.jpg

Description
Left out during the elementary school picnic.
Left out during the middle school camp.
Left out during the high school trip.
I finally became a college student, and what? I’m left out from all of humanity?
Ignored by God, Yu IlHan spends a millennium sharpening his skills for the Great Cataclysm, watching over Earth alone while everybody else is away in other worlds.
His legend starts after humanity comes back and meets the Great Cataclysm!

Review
As a fantasy genre lover, this is an absolute masterpiece! This is a story about Yu Ilhan who was always left out by everyone(like a loner). The story starts when suddenly humanity got transported by God to train them for the upcoming "changes" that was about to hit Earth. OF COURSE, Yu Ilhan got left out, again! BECAUSE EVEN GOD MISS HIM!!! But why does a normal human being can't be detected by A GOD? Now that's mysterious. FIND IT OUT YOURSELF!

When reading this I always thought I can predict the storyline of this because it seems generic. But no, there's so many plot twist even the protagonist always expect something bad may happen to him. The side characters are also fleshed out. They're not bland, they have their own story just like naruto side characters. The author's good for his foreshadowing. You will have a lot of mind-blowing events that you didn't think it was like, "oh sh*t he's *******" TOTALLY RECOMMENDED! This has a lot of 5 star reviews so it's popular.

Action, Fantasy and Comedy is the main genre of this book. It's made by a Korean author, and already got translated by English. here's the link Everyone Else is a Returnee