💬 Review Everything Sucks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,482 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kersia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Everything Sucks

In 1996 a group of teenagers from two different groups come together to create a movie as they experience and learn about love and sexual desire for the first time.

Review:
Unfortunately it is a series of a season of only 10 episodes, very short. In the end they canceled it. It is a quite entertaining series that deals with some topics seen from a teenager, they show it in a mature way, such as the topic of homosexuality, falling in love or trying to integrate with the peer group, in addition to playing a fairly serious topic such as bullying . I love the references that make of that time as the VHS. Most of the actors are very young but each one of them has their first steps in acting and it shows. It is a series that has not bored me at all. It does not have a slow rhythm and being chapters of approximately 20 min, it is very bearable. The bad thing is that there was an open end and when it was canceled we will not know how they continue their story. Surely many of those born at that time, as happened to me, feel identified and nostalgic to remember that decade so important in their growth. In my opinion, they considered all the details, as it is an enjoyable and nostalgic series to high school life without all the glamor that teenagers appear in today's series. To have a good time entertaining this series is perfect.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes i recommend it

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐