Exclusive Game = SB Cash generator.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,400 happy users since 2014.
Register

Do you like this Idea?

• Total voters

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
It's a very popular idea to get SB Points from playing a game,
As people would suggest it, but with little to no help on how to implement it. (realistically and safely.)

I always reply with: Use Polls, make Game Reviews and Record Gameplay.

Also, most members confuse the comments sections in threads as Game Reviews;
The comment sections in games/apps are for saying "Thanks" or giving bug reports about that game;
While Game Review is a section of the forum where members can write reviews about ANY game, even if it's NOT modded!
(Here's a link feel free to look at it yourselves and see the difference.)
-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-=-+-
(I'm not the happiest Rainbow Unicorn in the world, right now.)
Now back to the subject topic!
Good day,

The idea is to make an exclusive game that can only be accessed here in the forum.
You can also make and sell Item(s) in the SB Shop to unlock this as an added feature and not free for everyone.

Version 1 = Match 3
A simple "match 3" game, "like" bejeweled or candy crush; with ads! (Watch ads for cash is also a popular idea.)
Make it so that members can only get 1-3 SB Points after a certain point is reached.
Example:
1000 points = 1 SB Points, and 2-4 minutes per game.
An in-game timer that moves based on "Combos" could work too.
(1 SB Points per 1,000 points and maxed at 3 SB Points per game.)
If matching 3 blocks gives 20 points (In-game points) then members really have to "play-good"
and not simply use auto-clickers or scripts.
(Just adjust it accordingly during the alpha test but make sure to not make it too easy.)

Version 2 = Spin a wheel
Instead of a match 3 game, try a "spin a wheel".
Make sure to only give small amounts at the cost of a small amount;
2 SB Points per spin, while the "biggest" win is 20 SB Points,
this way members that earned the "Active User" Badge won't feel like their work was brushed off as meaningless.
Here's a really bad example:
(Once again feel free to adjust it accordingly and maybe limit the usage per account.)
bad.png
Now the downsides:
1. People might once again make multiple accounts.
2. More work.
3. Inflation? (Eventually.)

Mothman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like this! It seems like a good way for people who are shy and have a hard time breaking out of their shells (like me, lol) earn some SB Points without making the people that have earned the active user badge feel invalidated for the work they put into earning it, as you mentioned.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I forgot to mention:
I know that there are minigames in the forum app that works,
but my point is why do those minigames have to be exclusive to the "app"
and not exclusive to the "forum"?

Also, I get the idea that it could be seen as a bonus for using the forum app.
Using phone, laptop or PC should not matter, I just want it to be fair.
But I'm not against the forum app having "more" benefits by comparison.

I'm a PC lover by the way.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
A very well explained idea, adding the downsides too makes it even clearer. The system seems efficient and makes sense. also I think it's good that the maximum amount you can get is less than the bonus for being an active user. No matter if I lose the badge eventually or not, I think those who have been more active should be rewarded accordingly, it's only fair after all.

KaimBr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I participated in a forum of games and nerd culture, there was created an rpg game and your experience collected within the game defined your patent within the forum, the higher your patent the more benefits and access to restricted areas of the forum you earned.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya,

I just wanted to let you know that your suggestion was not forgotten. I am adding it to our task list for the staff team to discuss and see if we can do this for you :).

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Thank you!