Existed Games That You Wished Available For Android/IOS But Didn't

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jexter420

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
☝What's up! ☝

I got bored in reading my stuff and take a breather for a while so to spend it up, l post this thread. And also I'm curious about this.

There are some games out there that smartphone can handle nowadays, and there even some company who already did have some of their games available in android/IOS as well. But it just never enough.

There still good games out there that we feels that it should be in android/IOS but disappointingly, they didn't. There's some third-party circles that porting some of the games on android/IOS, but it it didn't feels right.

So the title already explained everything but just in case, I want you guys to comment down below, any games title that is not available in android/IOS, or even if they did, the game was ported in by the third-parties so there is completely no change were made.

For me:-
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Ys series has always been one of my favorite fast-paced hack-and-slash series, It was simple but quite tricky to fully master. There is third-party ported Ys but it didn't sit right to me to play a game that was ported by others. Considering the games simplicity, graphic, etc, I think it's possible for Nihon Falcon or XSeed to start considering releasing Ys for both Android/IOS. Even if it's the most recent Ys: Memories of Celceta.

Gillette

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Elder's Scrolls Oblivion but they canceled it on PSP I was hoping too play it on ppsspp emu.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
The Elder's Scrolls Oblivion but they canceled it on PSP I was hoping too play it on ppsspp emu.
Morrowind and..
Recettear !!!
Recettear BGM
:blushdroid:

Jexter420

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The elder scrolls would be good to, they need to simplified the game system to fit both movements and left hand right hand controls.. Best way to do it would be something like ravensword, 9th dawn, something like that.. Solid controls are important in massive rpg like oblivion.. Never played oblivion so idk how different it is with skyrim in terms of the game system though.. Considering it's Bethesda, I'm looking forward to see the funny glitch like the flying trolls or skyrim's space program.. Lol..

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Daggerfall will suit phone systems of nowadays.
Just without the FMV though (Worf n Picard were in it, as well as Oblivion too)

Just diff settings imo. Oblivion more to the Kingdom/Knights era.
Skyrim to Vikings/Snow theme.

But Morrowind is just Unique.
Dwemer/Dwarves mine. Mushroom houses. Dagobah style sand-abodes.
Houses differences. Dark-elves unlike other Fantasy settings.
Khajits/feline-people as slaves.
Physical gods to be worship or destroy.
Gladiator Arena.
etc
:cheekydroid:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
world of warcraft i hope that someday blizzard make it possible to play this game on our device this is my favorite mmorpg.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, Fortnite Save the World, Assasin's Creed Origins, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. The last two you can play on a n64 emulator but they are really buggy and don't work correctly.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Never use EMUs on Android.
Does ePsx(?) or such..works fine?
lol I recall Bleem!

Actually wondering if there is any worth-checking PC emu.
Just for old KOEI's games.
ooooh aaaah
Even one that run just RoTK3 and GK2 will be fine.
or further back titles like Gemfire.

Personally..I love RoTK X the Best.
Just for the feature of being able to freely live a life as a wondering officer.
Thats..a Choice with limitless potential for stories.
I had played the game to death on PS2 and on PC using emu.
Still..missing the gameplay.
:cryingdroid: