Factory service manuals allowed?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

samse2101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi there,

is it allowed to share factory service manuals of multiple car manufacturers in this forum?

sincerely

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
@samse2101 good question but if you didn't noticed this site is all about adroid apps/games, computers apps/games, ios, ebooks, movies, music and tutorials on how to hack or mod apps and games, there is nothing related to cars on this site, so i dont see yo sharing manuals of car manufacturers will help anyone on here, and i belive when you buy a car it comes with its own manual, you can share ur idea but it will probly be deleted so really no point on doing it.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
If its a repair and service type it might be permissible since some of those manuals are paid ones but since Im not an authority on this , we'll find out 😊

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
You are allowed to share them as long as they aren't available for free download on the manufacturer's site. If it is something that can only be purchased, you can release it here.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.