💬 Review Fail Hard

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,211 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Fail Hard

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Fail hard (no mod, just an old game no longer on play store)

A lighthearted game of the journey of Johnny, a stuntman on his way to become the best of his kind in the world.

Review:
Fail Hard is a pretty small game, it dosen't have much of a storyline, nor it has any exciting graphics, but believe me, you will have a fun time playing it!
With a small amount of vehicles and some inventory items, and levels, a lot of levels, and a quick load time, this game is sure to fill all your empty moments. Ride out on mopeds, collect coins that are placed at tough-to-reach locations, get a monster truck, jump and mess around, or hit your head flat on a wall, fall off your moped and into a manhole, the possibilities are endless, anybody who has a dull mood and/or likes humor will like this game.
What i like:-
1. Simple physics
2. Fairly okay animation
3. three kinds of vehicles
4. protections
5. JETPACKS!
6. Hidden stuff! (like coins inside a snowman)
What could have been better:-
1. More vehicles
2. No multiplayer
3. There isn't much to do after compeleting the missions
4. The fun diminishes when you buy a helmet and body protection

All in all, the likes outweigh the dislikes, and it comes as a 'okay' sort of game in my list.

Would you recommend this to other users? Probably if your job gets you so bored that you could steal a few minutes for fun, this is the game to get your mood back into action. Also, it can run on almost any phone, so, go ahead and try it out!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I enjoyed this game myself, but it does get boring after a while. Nice honest review foxy