• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

Fake Whatsapp account.

A

Ad Manager

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Active User
Member for 1 year
SB Cash
Create Custom Title
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Bouquet of Roses
Country
Russia
Certainly there are these options!! Zb pinger..
410913EB-923A-4958-AE06-0662E365CE4E.png

There are some pages where phone numbers are available, but they are unfortunately public.

Legacycrusher

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
Pakistan
@Struppi I actually have tried Text free but whatsapp would always block the number or never send a msg or call the number
Will try Zb pinger

Legacycrusher

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
Pakistan
(For anyone still searching)

The websites which @Struppi mentioned do work but you have to find website that has overall very low traffic considering that many people try this method. Just keep checking all the numbers present on the site and you may get lucky and manage to activate your account.

Since the apps @Struppi mentioned do not work in my country, so I was unable to try them but I have heared from different sources that these apps indeed work so you should give them a go too. (Side Note: Most of the "legit" numbers in such apps require you "real" phone number for activation or you have to pay for them. Some of them are free too but are not guaranteed to work.)

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.