Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,062 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sona Bharati

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can someone please upload this PC game over here.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
This game hasn't been cracked yet and I don't think it will get cracked. It's an MMO with PvP, {online only from what I can see} so even if it's cracked, it's online only and you can't go online with cracked games.

Example is Borderlands 3, you can play single player mode, but if you want to play online with others, you need an official copy you can't play online with a cracked edition.

Sona Bharati

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
*sigh* I guess, I've to wait (coz I'm broke rn) and just buy the game to play it.

DenlixYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
This is basically impossible to crack (for my standards atleast)

KanohAgito

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
This is based server game the only way that you can play it solo is by exporting source code and rebuild all data with (wcell) or whatever ... Then make your own private server /need/(SQL database and server connector Wich is completely hard)
Difficulty: nightmare!!! Forgot it

KanohAgito

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
This game hasn't been cracked yet and I don't think it will get cracked. It's an MMO with PvP, {online only from what I can see} so even if it's cracked, it's online only and you can't go online with cracked games.

Example is Borderlands 3, you can play single player mode, but if you want to play online with others, you need an official copy you can't play online with a cracked edition.
Actually you can !!! By using any good server linker .. it just about modify host strings to your (already maked one ) !!!! Then it's ready to go ... Like cs1.6

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello @Sona Bharati

It has been 180 days (6 months) since your request has been received. Unfortunately, since it has not been fulfilled in this window of time, the thread will be moved to the rejected section.

Regards,
Matheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.