Mod apk Fallout Shelter Mod APK V1.13.24 (Latest)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,492 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Fallout Shelter v1.13.24

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: ImanHackeR

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 126 times

• BUILD THE PERFECT VAULT
    Create a brighter future…underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.

OVERSEE A THRIVING COMMUNITY
    Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.

CUSTOMIZE
    Turn worthless junk into useful items with Crafting! Customize the look of any dweller in the Barbershop.

PROSPER
    A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly!

EXPLORE THE WASTELAND
    Send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps. But don’t let them die!

PROTECT YOUR VAULT
    From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside…and within.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Resources Increase instead of Decrease

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank ImanHackeR and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bethsoft.falloutshelter&hl=en_IN

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Buttsonbooty

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yo I love fallout and I have yet to play this one so thank you! It's much appreciated!

selinakyle511

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
sorry, i can't seem to get this to work, i extracted the obb file and transferred it to the right folder but i get this message when i try opening the game
Screenshot_20191218-225235.png

vennka

a very angry catto
Member for 5 years
Works great, thank you!!

Note to others (because I'm sure someone will complain): this mod only works on resources (stimpacks, radpacks, money, nuka-cola) and will not work for lunchboxes, mr handys, or kennels!

sorry, i can't seem to get this to work, i extracted the obb file and transferred it to the right folder but i get this message when i try opening the game
You will get this error message if the OBB file is not in the right place. Check to make sure your Winzip program did not create an extra folder inside the OBB folder when you extracted the .zip, because that's what my program did as a default, and I had to go through and move the OBB out of the new folder. :p

Shwaywolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm stuck on the initial load screen.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

vennka

a very angry catto
Member for 5 years
I'm stuck on the initial load screen.
Thoughts?
I noticed it does take a REALLY long time to boot the first time. Leave it for a while, and if it still refuses to work, do a clean install of everything.

Ari3lo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Amazing job !
Post automatically merged:

Trully

Csigusz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It says the zip file is corrupted and can't be opened. I'd love to play this game so I'd be happy if this issue was fixed.

Quell95

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sadly doesnt work with the apk file i get the same message as selinakyle511

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@Leonthas, @justbored17, @Manman314, @Rain21, @Asuna101, @jefrem, @annahuynh, @Matrix777, @Sahnine, @Izz, @disiscarlos23, @manifesta, @Silver Lightning, @Aj wolf, @Ellinix, @SiriusH, @Zandl, @Camg, @Yanzin2u, @Downloading101, @Equil, @Chastitea, @vikkit424, @Chikis, @CetauriB, @Ktr21, @DaVon92, @Cabanana, @Funfact48, @Soul81, @lee183, @Cutelly, @Sarah0blake, @zey69, @purrfect1991, @MucusPlug, @Ai220, @Scarface, @JuanitaSuave1248, @vennka, @Phobo, @Mundungus, @Barracuda1999, @xlucielchoix, @Buttsonbooty, @Ari3lo, @Nekogirl, @Wolfgang games, @MizSwagnificent, @RobinLecter, @ZeroZ0, @revomoto, @Kirstycrookes86, @oofer2, @Kohgrey92, @selinakyle511, @ArdzVey, @EmberInTheAshes, @Niube12, @JayTarrant666, @Leveeage, @PoleIdk, @AllefSales, @zandy, @Mishan, @Chabby, @PixilHearts, @mizakuta, @ChibiChib, @JACKLY, @XXXTentacion037, @JFKWasAFK, @Asahoran, @Minasayuri, @fiso227, @Fieq, @JcPlayz591, @Knyx422, @Foxy0712, @bbbutterkku, @shayato, @Xcalibur666, @Alzhaered, @Csigusz, @Hades22, @Yeyo6908, @senpuku, @Emarys, @Shwaywolf, @Alperene, @Edevane, @Vrokin, @Lolllerz, @Kevdi, @eMpeccable, @Conjan0711, @AxS1998x, @Azyero, @Krose5467, @Oigres91, @johnbarbecue2, @Junnibellz, @OpheliaSummers, @Lizaxox, @Maximopogi, @RedFacedPanda, @Vanmick545, @Johnsmithjones, @Aogrey21, @Nikita Tkachenko, @Darkness1973, @Apa aja deh, @Klaiindy, @qwertyyyyy, @Quell95, @Ryysee, @Dybklmbddko, @rouuacee, @Theo65, @Owndusfwjenofiftwj, @IXmakioXI, @kainuako, @ppgshsg, @Impartialpeach, @MinscBoo, @StrayDogJohnny

Status
Not open for further replies.