⭐ VIP mod apk Family Guy The Quest for Stuff v1.77.2 - Unlimited Clams & Coins Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,593 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
i am unable to get it to work on nox or emum not sure why but every time i uninstall the app store version and install mod it makes me restart
Since you are using emulators, after patching your device with Lucky Patcher, try to install the mod OVER the origial version, this way, without Uninstalling it, you'll not lose your progresses.

Mrmoo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
that did not work for me im using a pc if that helps im also using nox at the moment

Last edited:

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Pixie030 can you confirm that, upon purchasing that bit of silver coins to get past the first task, and then proceeding through the rest of the tutorial, you had then successfully swapped out the clean playstore version for this mod and got it working as is defined in the thread above? I am not averse to that method, and confirmation that you had been able to use this mod by making that initial purchase would give me more confidence to do so.

Additionally, although you may not be able to answer yet, do you suppose it will be necessary to make this small purchase for each new, subsequent update for this game, for us who are having the problem of uninstalling and loading the clean version with no currency at all to begin the tutorial?

Pixie030

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@DarthVoda Yes I attest that buying the lowest amount would help you get through it.

Sadly, Im not sure if this will happen to every account that will encounter this in the future.

Mrmoo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes you can buy coin to get past that but when using a emulator it wont let you buy coin atleast it wouldnt let me with the modded apk and indidnt have the issue of havin coin in the play store version of the game i jus cant get the modded version to bring back the saved game from the play store version

I tried to patch the device using lucky patcher and it does let me install over the playstore version jus wont load the game i keep gettin a error about currency being wrong or missing

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks again @Pixie030, that seems to have done the trick, at least for the playstore version to allow me to load my game. I am about to try and install the mod version and load that with my saved progress. Wish me luck!

Pixie030

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Mrmoo Im sorry but I dont know what or what not you can buy on an emulator. It would be a problem if you cant buy or connect your account to your emulator.
Maybe try connecting your account on an android phone first then connect to the emulator after it has been modded. If you cant then Im really sorry.

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Unfortunatly i had to reset my phone to get network updates to work and now the family guy vip mod app is outdated and keeps requesting to upgrade... oops lol
*Reported as outdated*

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Unfortunatly i had to reset my phone to get network updates to work and now the family guy vip mod app is outdated and keeps requesting to upgrade... oops lol
*Reported as outdated*
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.